1. Any possibility to buy the slot on the server? I hate these queues :(

Hi there :D

2. Hello Bob3k!

Absolutely. You need to donate a minimum amount (around $10). Donating makes your account Premium and Premium account status grants queue-skipping.

3. Yeah the que is brutal today, i've been sitting at #1 in que for over 30 minutes now

4. Well minimum amount is 10 euro? In my case...?

5. Well minimum amount is 10 euro? In my case...?
    Any donation lets you skip queue. For most donation methods minimum is 10 euros.

6. Semirelevant:

For how much you should donate, well, as the guys above said10 euros is the minumum and atm this will get you like 34k gold and pretty much nothing else. Which will still grant you a major boon as a newer player, battered hilt and a few boes, professions and flying is all doable for that. For 20 euros you get 22 coins, meanwhile a heroic item is 23 coins - and as the minimum is 10 euros you should either donate:

10 euros:

- Premium (i.e no queue)
    - 30k gold

30 Euros
    - Premium
    - 28k gold (assuming you buy gold with your leftover coins, 30 is 33 coins i think, so youll end up with 10 after u buy a piece)
    - One non Legendary BIS item (usually best to go for weapon)

Id say treat it like a buy once play forever game (like Guild wars or TES:online), donate 30 bucks, get yourself comfortable gold wise and catapult yourself into range to run ICC normal once you farm the preraid stuff (the GS bump of a bis weapon is usually enough to get you in).

7. Just to inquire, since when do you get gold for donating? i donated 10 and recieved no amount of gold? is it bought with coins?

8. Just to inquire, since when do you get gold for donating? i donated 10 and recieved no amount of gold? is it bought with coins?
    You can buy gold with coins on Trade section on website.