1. May 17, 2020  

When will the things missing on May 1 be returned to me ?!

How long will this go on? I constantly write to the mail of your server and GM, but for 18 days nothing has been happening. Fig with him with things and grass, return me 3 ice bags of 20 cells each. I do not want to spend 45 gold on each of them again!

2. May 18, 2020  

3. May 19, 2020  
    Man do You really wait 18 days for 3 20-slot bags that costs ~150g combined? ^^ I cant even tell If You are trolling, or being serious. Just buy 3 new bags.

4. May 19, 2020  
    I already bought them, as I'm tired of waiting. But I’m not going to throw 150 gold into the wind either. If they wrote, then they will return things, then let them return.

5. May 19, 2020  
    I already bought them, as I'm tired of waiting. But I’m not going to throw 150 gold into the wind either. If they wrote, then they will return things, then let them return.
    If you've waited 18 days it's quite possible either your mail got kind of pushed down and forgotten about or they ignored you because you're crying over 150g compared to people who have lost items worth tens of thousands. :)

6. May 19, 2020  
    150 gold is not so much, but if this is your first character - this is an unpleasant amount for loss.

P.S. - I kind of keep silent about the fact that in the bags there was a sea of grass, ink, things and fabric.

7. May 20, 2020  
    Are you on Lordaeron? I'll gift you 200g if that's such a big of an issue.

8. May 20, 2020  
    On Lordaeron. And yes, this is a problem, so there is no money for a flying mount because of May 1, that’s enough.

9. May 20, 2020  
    If you're Horde side give me a char name.

10. May 20, 2020  
    Hah, I thought the horde. But no, I do not play for the horde.

11. May 22, 2020