1. [SERVICE REQUEST] Transfer group characters FROSTMOURNE - ICE CROWN

Dear Warmane Support,

I am writing to enquire about transferring characters.

First of all let me introduce myself; My name is Jason Choi. I have been playing WoW on this wonderful server for a long time(since Molten). This is my first time writing a (non in-game) support ticket. I suppose that you could view this in my record (hopefully it is the same account, sometimes I lose track too!). Some characters are also deleted [GOODBYE CATA] during my absence. I'll cut to the chase.

So recently we (my friends and I) started to play WoW once again. And ofcourse we have chosen Warmane due to the bond, feel and memories we have here. Warmane is where you feel at home.

Enthusiastically (without reading on Forums) we have chosen to play on Frostmourne. And only to realize that this it's a seasonal server where it does not completely fit our requirements. After thoroughly reading the forums we have concluded that the Ice Crown Server is where we desire to play on. A concrete point is that Season 8 Wrathful gear is unavailable for purchase on Frostmourne.

Since we invested our time leveling (most of us reached 80) we weren't planning to do that once more. Even so, it would be a bit demotivating.
    By this email we would like to request for a realm-transfer. I have brought in total of 7 friends to play (and more to come soon).

Their names are:
    1) Blacklemon
    2) Ghostlemon
    3) Redlord
    4) Nouadha / Boromang
    5) Igneeld
    6) Ecchisenpai
    7) Veilside
    8) Knoflook (me)

Our Guild : Gold Diggers (please don't judge).

I understand that it's outside the ordinary procedure, nevertheless hoping for a possible solution. Should a fee be required, we'll consider that as well (with discount I hope).

If any further information is required, let me know.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my ticket. I am looking forward for a positive response!

Sincerely,
    Jason Choi
    Edited: June 15, 2020

2. Frostmourne is a seasonal real where the characters all get transferred to Icecrown in the end of a season. Warmane, as is now, does not allow realm transfers, even from the 1x Blizzlike Lordaeron (Hard Difficulty) to the 7x Icecrown. Frostmourne & Icecrown are both 7x so I think the likelihood of them doing something about it would be even lower. Even if they were to, it would be with a fee and that makes it, generally speaking, a bad deal for you folks.

You can level 1-80 on Icecrown within 2-3 days. Even faster so considering there's more than 5 of you folks and you can queue dungeons non-stops. The money you'd give as a fee simply spend on marketplace gold to get your flying & your 200/245/264 BoE gear pieces and be already stronger than you were on Frostmourne.

Another alternative would be to wait for the season to end and simply get your characters perma-transferred to Icerown.

3. Dear Thyonem,

Thank you for replying, much appreciated. We are open with that and have no problem with the fees.