1. Help; Freezing in The Oculus, Dragonblight, hearthing into Dalaran, and more!

Been playing smoothly for a couple weeks now at least and today I ran into a strange issue with my client. Started freezing a lot in The Oculus although I'd been there multiple times already and been playing for a while. Couldn't fly around Dal without random freezing. Flight paths caused same issue. So far all the issues have consistently been in Northrend except I just portaled into Stormwind and froze here as well. In fact, the whole map lagged and stretched while kept running until everything froze... so I don't believe it's just Wrath related. Restarted my computer, cleaned some deleted files, checked temps, even ran without add ons for a bit... no dice.

What can I do?
    Edited: September 17, 2020 Reason: adding more info as it comes

2. Try using Large Address Aware on WoW.exe

3. I did this, no change, unfortunately.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=399054

^ I also followed everything on this page and have tested it, still freezing. I'm freezing just logging into the game Stormwind and Dalaran included.

Been flying around casually, but it's freezing insistently now. If I turn the graphics all the way to the lowest setting it helps but it's still not playable healing in raids. Unplayable all together until anyone here has any extra ideas, since just yesterday I had it on the highest settings for over a month and had no problems. Something happened and I don't know what. I did a ram test and it seems like all my ram is okay, but I wish I knew an easier way to check everything else if I have a certain piece of hardware that's dead.

Well I was hoping it was a hardware thing, but I can still play FFXIV at max settings. If I can play a game that demands about 1-3g on average then I should be able to play WoW even on medium settings.

FINAL EDIT: Apparently my SSD is dead or dying. Swapped it over to my smaller SSD and all my issues dispersed. All is well!
    Edited: September 17, 2020 Reason: for more info