1. Action house mystery

Hey guys i want to check something with you today.
    Let's look at this scenario,i wanted to transfer few frozen orbs from horde char to aly once,so i have used tanaris auction house. I put frozen orb very low priced let's say 1 silver and in the second i created the action it was already bought. So now i wonder is this some kind of a bot or this is an addon of some sort?
    Edited: October 8, 2020

2. Could indeed be a bot. Or someone scanned the AH the second you put your auction up, but that is kinda unlikely. Also, I love the term 'action house'. haha

3. Could indeed be a bot. Or someone scanned the AH the second you put your auction up, but that is kinda unlikely. Also, I love the term 'action house'. haha
    I forgot to mention that i have tried it again 30 min after that case and it happened again so it's unlikely someone get lucky :)
    P.S. About Action house i posted the thread super early this mornin and just eated one letter :)

4. the problem is obviously the price
    try increasing the number, may be 99 gold 99 silver 99 copper ?
    :D
    surely no one will take it

5. whoa whoa whoa.... wait a sec, im learning something new... i can trade with horde?

6. whoa whoa whoa.... wait a sec, im learning something new... i can trade with horde?
    In Everlook, Gadgetzan and Booty Bay there's a neutral AH that both Alliance and Horde can use. Their cut is larger than your factions where faction's auction house takes 5% and the neutral 15%. Also, the only use they have is transfering gold between your Alliance and Horde characters. They aren't used for anything else.

7. In Everlook, Gadgetzan and Booty Bay there's a neutral AH that both Alliance and Horde can use. Their cut is larger than your factions where faction's auction house takes 5% and the neutral 15%. Also, the only use they have is transfering gold between your Alliance and Horde characters. They aren't used for anything else.

hmm interesting, ty mate, ill go see whatsup

8. We managed to move few darkmoon cards with my guildies. I guess frozen orb was just an item of interest to someone browsing, because i was able to buy the posted item