1. Unban feature for coins:

So what I suggest is to make able for people to get unbanned by paying coins - donating.

It doesn't have to be applicable for all kind of bans but only for those less severe like 1 - 2 months.

It is like a fine in real life. You drive fast you pay a fine you dont go to prison. This way both the violator and the Warmane earns.

2. You don't go to prison for not paying a traffic fine, you have your salary or assets forfeited.

3. Yes you do if its a criminal fee. I was speeding while drunk got 1 year probation and a fee. If i didnt pay the fee it would be converted to prison. It is criminal law not civil. In Civil they take your things.

4. Suggested and denied before. Proof:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=416010

[edit] Even though the link shows a suggestion about lifting bans for gold, both of these cases can be abused.
    Edited: December 19, 2020

5. Suggested and denied before. Proof:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=416010

[edit] Even though the link shows a suggestion about lifting bans for gold, both of these cases can be abused.

I suggested getting unbanned by paying with real money = donating. If someone gets ban for ninja looting in RDF and pays 10 coins for example to get unbanned the sanction is equal to the offense.

There is nothing wrong with it. The system can be made where abusement risk can be reduced.

Benefits of this would be: 1. More money to the server; 2. Better quality of service since; 3. People get a fine that is equal to the offense, they can play but have to pay; 4. More population since those people are playing instead of quiting the game;

6. 3. People get a fine that is equal to the offense, they can play but have to pay; 4. More population since those people are playing instead of quiting the game;
    3. Should it be equal to offense, or equal to players? Some might be able to pay their 30 coins to lift a ban, others wouldn't. Equal to account? You could always make new account and get cheaper ban lift? Sounds like a balancing nightmare.
    4. If you break the rules and quit, I think that's only improvement on server's community.

Nah, wouldn't be fair in the end.

The system would favor those who can, or afford to, buy coins. While rest would be left out to sit out their bans.

7. So what? If you cant pay you gotta wait out if you can you play. It is not supposed to fix wealth inequality only to be an alternative to the account suspension.

Making another account wont solve anything if you have nice chars there.

Saying it is an improvement on community to be without those is simply narrow mindedness since there are people who get ban without knowingly breaking the rules. Things like that happen not everyone is guility for doing it.

8. This one really tops the dumb suggestions list, seriously.
    I scam people for gold/coins, I get a 100 coins from my scam, pay the 30 coins fine and I'm free to just do it again? That would literally turn into a ****storm within hours of this change.
    They've already said they do not want to treat people who donate differently, you can donate $10, $100 or $1m, doesn't matter, if you ninja in a raid you're getting a 60 day unpaid vacation from wow.