1. kicked without rolling

hello , i was raiding withe some pugs , we were doing a boss when i lagged and made a mistake and we wiped but the raid leader kicked me without any warning or anything , were on blood queen lanathel , i spent almost 2 hours raiding with him and we killed many bosses and he kicked without rolling the items , is that legal ?

2. There was a reason to kick you, so I don't think it could be considered ninja.

3. This **** of rolling all items after all bosses are killed may not be ninjaing but it sounds pretty close to it.

4. This **** of rolling all items after all bosses are killed may not be ninjaing but it sounds pretty close to it.
    I agree, and personally wouldn't join a pick-up group that does that, unless I knew and trusted the raid leader. Still, questioning how the loot will be distributed before it starts is on the player - as is leaving if it will only be distributed at the end. Unless the leader answers it will be distributed after each stage, and then changes it mid-raid to only at the end, you agreed with taking that risk.