1. May 4, 2023  

How to join Alterac Valley?

Hello,

I'm trying to get the worst world event achievement, School of Hard Knocks and I'm missing the AV task.

Thing is, the queue says the average queue time is 18 minutes, I am in the queue for an hour or more and nothing happens.
    Worse yet, I can see that AV actually starts and people are in it, yet I cannot join.

Anyone knows how this works?

2. May 5, 2023  
    I can confirm, that I've been in que for 7+ hours today seeng a lot of ppl playing that but it never popped for me.

3. May 5, 2023  
    Same! It's the last one I need for hard knocks and I can't get into it

4. May 5, 2023  
    I haven't tried to direct queue into AV but I have gotten AV twice so far today by queuing for random.

5. May 6, 2023  
    Ah ok, so it's mostly luck based then. I get AB and WSG from randoms... EotS every now and then and I think I had a day where it was SotA.

Basically everything BUT Alterac Valley :D.

It's supper annoying, this is the last achievement I'm missing for the mount. Guess I'll have to wait a whole year.

6. May 6, 2023  
    It was the same for me. I spent the whole week queuing for hours either for AV specifically, or random and got AV ONCE the entire time. It was mostly warsong and sands with the occasional arthari thrown in for flavor. Super disappointed.