1. May 28, 2023  

Can't get access to Hellfire Fortifications daily quest

I can't get the Hellfire Fortifications daily quest. I was leveling with a couple friends and doing the same quests, and both of them were able at some point to get the quest. I wasn't. Since then, I've tried leveling some more (up to 74 now), completing the whole Felspark Ravine quest line (from A New Beginning to Mission: The Abyssal Shelf) just in case, since i've read about it on wowhead, but still nothing. At this point, I have no idea why i'm not able to get the daily quest. Thanks in advance.

2. May 28, 2023  
    The quest is 100% available in Honor Hold for Alliance, not sure about Thrallmar. Have you tried turning on low level quest tracking, maybe you don't see it cause you outleveled it haha.

3. May 29, 2023  
    I've made sure I haven't left any quests related to it, using the low level quest tracker still shows no quests at all. Seriously, I've tried pretty much everything that common sense and deep wowhead search would suggest, and still nothing.

4. Hey,

i got a same problem, im lvling with my friend (warr) and he got this Q, but i didnt get it on my Shaman, but i got 3x 80lvl and got it on all of them, far as i was searching for this issue looks like Shamans have it buged some how, i did all the quests in Hellfire Peninsula, on my achivment to complet all Q i have 79/80 and i make sure i did all of them, also reputation is on honored 20300/21000 and still its not avaible.

5. It is not just Shamans. It happened twice for me :( Once with my shaman and once with my mage. This bug is so hard because the reproduction steps are impossible to know.

6. for me it happend on 2 from my 7 chars, cant get ''hellfire fortifications quest'' bcs need to do ''through the dark portal'' first, on warlock and mage i cant take that quests, cant obtain insignia of the horde bcs of that

7. Ok. I'll try to explain how to do it.

The quest starts In blasted lands, NOT in outland. just outside the portal leading into outlands, is a few npcs. Alliance, horde, and other. Talk to the npc from your faction, get the quest, do the quest chain (will lead you to Thrallmar for horde or Honor Hold for alliance). I just tested this on both alliance and horde characters 1/16/2024 and it worked fine.