1. New player with some questions.

Hello guys.

Didn't know where to post these questions so I'll leave them here.

1. I've seen on forums that after some time Warmane delete's your account. So after how long does it delete your account ? If it gets deleted can you make a new account with the same e-mail address ?

2. Can I delete my account manually on the website and if I can can I again use the same e-mail address to make a new account ?

3. Do the servers have a limit on a number of characters ?

2. Hello guys.

Didn't know where to post these questions so I'll leave them here.

1. I've seen on forums that after some time Warmane delete's your account. So after how long does it delete your account ? If it gets deleted can you make a new account with the same e-mail address ?

2. Can I delete my account manually on the website and if I can can I again use the same e-mail address to make a new account ?

3. Do the servers have a limit on a number of characters ?
    1. You're confusing characters with accounts. Only inactive characters gets deleted if they meet the conditions.
    Inactivity Cleanup and Gold Squish for a healthier economy

2. You can request actual account deletion by contacting the support via their email, [email protected]. Don't know if you can re-use the same email, but emails are easy to make so can always go with a new one with added security.

3. 10 per server per account.
    We do have barracks on Icecrown, effectively you can have more than 10 characters.
    Barracks | Characters storing service