1. A new Guild <The Nostromo> is looking for new and veteran players! PVP and PVE

I made this guild because I'm sick of all the guilds that want to much gear score and sick DKP or other systems like that!! The idea of the guild is for veteran and new players to come and help each other however and whenever they can/want! I want for people to chill and be sure that even if you are low level player there will be someone to help and if you want to gear up we will help you! To the veteran players I want to say that if you are not jealous of lower GS and new to the guild players getting a armor/weapon that you rolled 100 times and still don't get it you are for us. Also if you want to help lower level players or want to teach us something neat about the game or just chill and play with us you found the right guild! Language is preferable English even a little broken!

RAIDS:

WHEN - EU TIME! I'd say every day because not everyone will be available on certain days so we will decide on the discord server!
    LOOT SYSTEM - NONE!! YOU ROLL AND LET RNG DECIDE!!! LIKE A MAN!
    WHAT RAIDS - I'd like to do them all because even I haven't done them all and we want new players to gear up!
    WHAT GEARSCORE I NEED:
    TOC 10 4.8K - 5K
    TOC 25 5.2K - 5.5K
    ICC 10 5.5K - 5.8K ("Alt" runs 5.4K)
    ICC 25 5.8K - 6K ("Alt" runs 5.5K)
    VOA 10 5K
    VOA 25 5.4K
    Ony 10 5K
    Ony 25 5.4K
    These may change if you know or not know what to do but that's around it!

PVP:
    ARENA - We will play 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5.
    BATTLEGROUNDS - Wintergrasp and the others.

For more questions:
    DISCORD - https://discord.gg/cUQxwfHz

2. Hello,

Tried the discord link however it says "invite invalid" - who can I contact or how else can I join the guild ?

3. EU timezone guild? i would also like to join IGN: Hiilija (5,6 combat rogue)

4. hey im intrested in joining im new ish to the realm but have a lvl80 dk(current main) and lvl80 Lock im a vanilla player (retail and classic) always up for helping out were i can

5. the guild was dispended if anyone is wondering