1. Wotlk 3.3.2a PVE Elemental Shaman Trinket Problem

Hi.
    I'm playing PVE elemental shaman in Wotlk. (I know my BIS trinks CTS (HC)+PHY(HC). But i can't do heroic raid progress atm.)
    Which trinket combinations better for my character?
    1) Phylactery of the Nameless Lich (Normal) + Charred Twilight Scale (Normal)
    2) Phylactery of the Nameless Lich (Normal) + Dislodged Foreign Object (HC)
    3) Charred Twilight Scale (Normal) + Dislodged Foreign Object (HC)
    Whick trinket combination is my pre-bis setup? What do you think?
    Thank you for your help. ^^

2. Hi,
    I would go with option 3 only if the combined passive haste won't put you over haste cap even after swapping sp+haste to sp+crit gems and the fight last long enough to yield you even number of DFO procs.
    CTS and DFO have close to same ICD and procs of any dmg spells so you can align other cds better and the DFO HC extra SP might offset the "ramp up time to full power".

Otherwise CTS + PNL.

PNL HC is only better in the end because you would overshoot the haste cap and you have all the power (and way more of it than DFO) right away, but procs only from Flame Shock DoT and has bigger ICD.

Source to math: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=298725 the post from DarknedHue
    But note that it is a comment towards SHPs, so the averadge time to procs will probably be higher with Flame Shock as the only DoT.

3. Thank you for your help. I will consider these infos. They all really worked for me. Thank again. ^^