1. I've been playing here since 2015 which means somewhere around 9 years by now . I never came to forum to complain about any of the bugs or changes you've made , but this time im really upset.
    What you've done is far beyond worse of any upgrade for your server, its just pain in the butt .
    I been raiding the other day, i Got dced @Bane (aka lich king 10hc)
    I tried to get the 2FA code for almost 15 minutes and no **** Sherlock, nothing came to my email, yes i know on server peak time it will take time.
    But how ever, whats the guilt of 9 or 24 other peoples? They have to wait an hour for someone to log back so they can continue?
    Whats my guilt? To get complains from them because of your week performance on such system?
    I know your trying to get people the security they want, this option always been there but dont you think why almost 80% of the server population never choose to use it? Ofc cuz some of us like me , we have +10 accounts, its frustrating to check 10 emails and have to wait for codes for eternity. yes it is.
    I know your trying to get rid of probably the people who use Bots and such, but your hurting the Heart of your Community, you can already tell by the responses on forum and ingame chat, cuz not everyone knows English and knows how to use forum.
    Please let the devs know
    Neither of us are supporting this
    And we wish you to role back this system to What it used to Be.!
    Thanks

2. My guess in those cases would have been that they would be disabled internally, concurrent to email 2fa being enabled
    One would think Support could solve this specific issue on a individual basis until the system is in place but looks like they just... won't do it, and I don't know why.

Still, I have to ask again: is there any Staff member who knows when the option to change the 2FA method (from App to Email) will become available on the Retrieve page?

3. i lost 20 min to log in the game 22/08 because the game did not send code the wird think is that he send it when i log in web not in game and also i can log normaly with other alt but the one i was in raid with it i can't log in

4. I can't enter the game! What’s most interesting is that I receive a letter with a code, I log in to the site, but when I enter this code into the game menu, it doesn’t work, so what should I do now?

5. very good morning to the developers of warmane... it is the first time that I express my annoyance, without a doubt the server is one of the best and its community is wonderful but the new update takes many people out of the game and it included players from my guild . that we cannot enter through the authentication code that never arrives in the email... in my case I use many accounts and in one of them I lost my emails. Now it hurts me not to be able to enter... I would like a solution beforehand This problem that many players in the WARMANE community are going through. thank you.....

6. You got problems with mail? Try the authenticator app.

7. Just passing here to say: "told you". To the very experienced warmane staff, so experienced they think they're the only devs out there. 38 fórum pages in 4 days. They've announced this 72 hours before going online... after that I shouldn't be surprised but still...

8. Okay i have a problem. I dont remember email address on which was the account registered. Such information was in the "my account panel" but i cannot get there cause i need authorise it via mail. What should i do?

9. Just passing here to say: "told you". To the very experienced warmane staff, so experienced they think they're the only devs out there. 38 fórum pages in 4 days. They've announced this 72 hours before going online... after that I shouldn't be surprised but still...
    Total players online: 19485

The effect on the number of players in-game was negligible. The number of daily logins barely changed. Most people are playing just fine, authenticating without any issues.

Is your "told you" about some people coming complain and even less having legitimate issues (no, I won't count not caring about your registration info as legitimate)? Sorry to ruin your self-back patting - we've been at this for over a decade, we wake up in the morning wondering what will be complained about today.

10. Total players online: 19485

The effect on the number of players in-game was negligible. The number of daily logins barely changed. Most people are playing just fine, authenticating without any issues.

Is your "told you" about some people coming complain and even less having legitimate issues (no, I won't count not caring about your registration info as legitimate)? Sorry to ruin your self-back patting - we've been at this for over a decade, we wake up in the morning wondering what will be complained about today.
    I am commenting to be a person not complaining. I am having zero issues with using email authentication, including on 5 accounts that I am using to test out multiboxing. Google allows the creation of many emails tied to a single phone number. Also people complaining about their home IPS changing don't understand how ISPs work then. Sure most home public IPs are dynamic, meaning they will change, but they dont change for no reason most of the time you will keep the same dynamic IP for many weeks or even months. The most common times to get a new IP is when there is an internet outage or a power outage and your modem and router are offline for a longish period of time. Hell this is how in the past you could get around IP bans from gaming servers, just unplug your equipment for a few minutes to a few hours, get a new IP from your ISP and bam, IP band bypassed! ISPs do not just change IPs daily or hourly for fun. If an ISP is doing that then that is super bizzare. I have worked in IT for nearly 15 years and have never seen an ISP do that.

People need to stop whining, honestly warmane could make this be even more secure like needing to use the 2fa everytime you login, which is also a common security practice in many places on the internet.

11. Account security improvements

Cordial greetings dear moderators of the server, I wanted to ask for your valuable collaboration regarding the login code. It happens that I have several accounts and unfortunately, I think that my account "darmaking" was one of the oldest that I created so I do not remember which is the access email, is there any possibility to send me the email account linked to this account to make the corresponding management and to be able to recover it. I would be very grateful for your valuable collaboration and prompt reply.

12. I do not remember which is the access email, is there any possibility to send me the email account linked to this account to make the corresponding management and to be able to recover it.
    Since you didn't even bother looking at the 1st post, let me quote what you missed:

I have lost or forgotten my email and cannot access my account

Simply email us directly for assistance - [email protected]

It's helpful if you include anything you recall surrounding the account to assist us in verifying your ownership in a timely fashion. Such information includes but is not limited to:

- Account or Forum username (not passwords).
    - Current email or a guess if you have forgotten
    - Character information
    - General account history. For example, "I claimed the holiday gift on my Paladin back in 2018, maybe 2019?"
    - Country where you connected or registered from

You may also include a new email address that you would like your account to be updated to. If we have enough information, we'll be able to update your account immediately without the need for further verification.
    [UPDATED] Account security improvements

13. The only thing that new " protection " does, is protecting my account from mysealf . Can we stop with all this ...we are old ...we forget... " change that" " must have Gmail" "gmail underline simbol not able to be used" " password myst be 100 carcters + special simbol + special number + mega duper super special something something" . In all my time on warmane and moltenwow as it was before the reset i never got hacked....but i lost accs thanks to "2factor protection" or what its called.... and now this... Im sorry but this is just ....f wed up....and super super super anoying. Now one of my accs is locked thanks to this new and emproved "protection" cause of my gmail ...that i hate...but was forced to use it...its not loger active or cant remeber it since i had multiple ones. ...i got the acc and the pass...why its not that enough ? sorry to vent but ....this is just super super super anoying beyond imationation to stay with your phone in your hand and swipe throw gmails or other mail adresses you have to look for a code that you get asked even if you dont shut your pc off and you just log in from one acc to another

14. i don`t recieve emails i can`t play the game wtf you did ....

15. While I agree this solves the problem with many illegal accounts stolen from players or stuff like that, It is purely annoying for regular players like me. I don't know if it's just me or not but every time I login a few hours after my last login I have to re enter the code. The said update about being able to use a single email for multiple accounts doesn't work right now and due to lag problems I usually switch between two different ISPs or reset my router which ****s up the code again. since this security feature isn't optional right now, can you add a place in the website so we can enter our IPs and it would ask for authentication from the other IPs?

First ... 283637383940 ... Last