1. My question is "Why we can only make warmane account with gmail e-mail?"
    You know there are other e-mail providers!

2. My question is "Why we can only make warmane account with gmail e-mail?"
    You know there are other e-mail providers!
    We made that change a number of years ago because many of the other e-mail providers were unreliable for a number of reasons. Reasons that would include, but not limited to, deletion for inactivity, slow delivery of mails, irregularity of whether an email actually gets received.

3. Hi everyone,

The "in-game protection" setting will also be removed.

[/SPOILER]
    Does that mean it will be linked to the web login which would need a code or ingame 2fa would be fully removed?

4. Does that mean it will be linked to the web login which would need a code or ingame 2fa would be fully removed?
    I'm not sure where you got those ideas.

As the original post says if you do not already have Email Two-Factor Authentication or Google Two-Factor Authentication and In-game protection enabled, you will be prompted to enter a code when logging in. (Authentication and In-game protection will be enabled for you)

The "in-game protection" setting will also be removed. (You won't be able to disable in-game protection)

5. Must've misread, so it'd be removed as in it'd be on all the time, good to hear!

6. This FAQ probably should have been included on this thread:

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325532

But can anybody confirm whether the Google authenticator app can be used for multiple accounts? I multibox and I'd prefer the app over email, but I don't know if it can work for 5-10 accounts.

7. This FAQ probably should have been included on this thread:

But can anybody confirm whether the Google authenticator app can be used for multiple accounts? I multibox and I'd prefer the app over email, but I don't know if it can work for 5-10 accounts.
    It does work, I play multibox as well and I'm using the google authenticator inclusively for all my login codes.

8. This is not working for me and I am not receiving the emails in either my junk or spam folder. I have tried to login three times waiting extensively with no code emailed to me. This is ruining my experience.

9. It does work, I play multibox as well and I'm using the google authenticator inclusively for all my login codes.
    Thanks! I'll give it a shot this weekend.

10. Yeaaaa, i have 2 step login in evrywhere i can tho i thought about turning it off here, my wifi changes evry day and evry day i have to log in like from new device, have to do stupid non robot stuff and after this i get a email code to authenticate that last for 3 or 4 secounds and before i open my email i have to wait for new one since this one is old... Instead of logging with password i have to fight 3-4 min evry single day to log in, now players with shifting wifi like me will be forced to fight with it like me, i dont know if its nice

11. Yeaaaa, i have 2 step login in evrywhere i can tho i thought about turning it off here, my wifi changes evry day and evry day i have to log in like from new device, have to do stupid non robot stuff and after this i get a email code to authenticate that last for 3 or 4 secounds and before i open my email i have to wait for new one since this one is old... Instead of logging with password i have to fight 3-4 min evry single day to log in, now players with shifting wifi like me will be forced to fight with it like me, i dont know if its nice
    Switch over to google authenticator instead of email verification, you can get authenticator app on your phone and you can also get authenticator browser extention, with it a code is always instantly available to you.

12. This FAQ probably should have been included on this thread:

You can also set up a filter in gmail to forward all your authentication emails to a single email address.

13. That bull**** donst work. I have creat a new account, and the login worked ONE TIME, and never more worked. I tried login in the game for 20 minutes and after 15 emails i giveup. I quiting.

14. This wouldn't be a big deal if you didn't force us to create multiple gmail addresses for every account. I don't have access to any of my accounts' email addresses anymore as they were deleted for inactivity (they were only created for this server). Now, we'll have to create multiple new gmail addresses (because . and + tags are prevented here, but not even on Twitter) if we want access to our accounts? The absurd restrictions on e-mail provider and ability to create multiple accounts with one e-mail address are absolutely draconian.

15. Now, we'll have to create multiple new gmail addresses (because . and + tags are prevented here, but not even on Twitter) if we want access to our accounts?
    That is, if it's even possible for us to create that many e-mail addresses or Google may decide to cut us off after creating a certain amount - I've heard this is the case for some people. Please consider letting up on the e-mail restrictions if you're going to be forcing this on everyone.

First ... 2345614 ... Last