1. its a bit early i know but are there any plans in making the tbc attunements acc wide or atleast reduce rep to honored after a month or so? the classic attunements are kinda easy and chill but tbc is just a whole grindfest for rep with 60 different steps. doing it once is good but what about people that play 2-3 alts?
    I asked for rep 3× during Beta. It’s an unecessary time sink in Vanilla. For TBC i could understand for the heroics keys, the vendors have some decent pre-raid gear.

2. for my understanding, will there be arenas in classic or first in tbc? ty

3. luckily you dont need that many classic reps and most of them get farmed during the raids. reps in tbc giving good gear is true but what i meant is something like a catchup 4-6 weeks after release of tbc for alts.

4. Couple of questions -

1 - How can I change my xp-rate?
    2 - Is there any source of information on what side has more players?

5. Couple of questions -

1 - How can I change my xp-rate?
    2 - Is there any source of information on what side has more players?
    1. Player adjustable experience rate
    2. https://www.warmane.com/information shows it's Alliance 48% - 52% Horde.

6. Horde have more organized ppl and i always met 10 horde 2 ally if that they should put pve realm so who wana go pvp play it who dont play this game at peace

7. Horde have more organized ppl and i always met 10 horde 2 ally if that they should put pve realm so who wana go pvp play it who dont play this game at peace
    openworld/leveling/pve wise is kinda the same on both faction tbh. battlegrounds however, interestingly enough dominated by alliance mostly.

8. Does anyone at warmane look at the bugtracker at all for this server?
    Have we gotten any information on pvp gear when that will release?
    Has anyone looked at the lack of rep for pvp especially for AV/or the loot that should be dropping from slain players?
    Has anyone ever talk about how AB is not being represented as a bg as you never get it pop UNLESS you specifically ask for it?
    Has anyone at warmane looked into seeing what can be done to track Ranks a lot more clearly? people are basically ranking up not knowing when you will get the next rank
    A lot of people not just me have been looking FOR ANY NEW information, ANYTHING at all.
    It feels like the pvp scene has not been taken with any seriousness apart from not having honor decay which in itself is good but that literally all we know

9. Did they nerf the mobs in dungeon? most of them arent lootble anymore

10. Ninja nerf on Onyxia "Vanilla" Warmane ( Diremaul trash loot) Shadow Nerf
    Logged in today to do usual aoe farm on lashers (DM E) and beetles / dogs (DM N) It's all ninja nerfed to the GROUND. How is this supposed to be vanilla like when you guys are making changes. What's sad is stuff was hardly selling for anything example: epics for 5g. If you want that to change, end game gold making spots is how prices go up on end game gear. This just makes nobody able to afford anything late game people are already struggling for mounts!

11. Yeah what tha hell happened to DM E.. 100 lashers total and only able to loot 15 of them. What tha hell?

12. Hey devs wanna talk about how ally farmed exalted rep in AV in a day while horde has little to no way to either win or gain rep through their repeatable quests? let talk about it

13. What about the fact that shamans cannot buy their pvp blues yet despite having the rank for it'

First ... 5455354555657 ... Last