1. Player adjustable experience rate

Greetings Warmane community,

We have decided to implement a new feature that was requested by the players over the years, an adjustable XP rate modifier that any player can easily access by simply interacting with their experience bar. (right-click)

We understand that this feature might not be used by the majority of the players, however we also understand that those who do, will appreciate it. A video of how it works can be seen below.

Icecrown and Frostmourne players will be able to choose between x0.5, x1, x3, x5 and x7 experience rates.
    Lordaeron players will be able to choose between x0.5 and x1 experience rates.

Kind regards,
    Warmane

2. So what happening if you are 80 level hunter and leveling your 75 level pet is there any option ?

3. If you are thinking of changing the rate to something else, don't bother; I already tried and you just get disconnected (and probably flagged by warden).

4. If you are thinking of changing the rate to something else, don't bother; I already tried and you just get disconnected (and probably flagged by warden).
    Isn't this nice? Works like a charm.

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....31#post3096031

I made this post about 2 months ago and I'm just here to say thanks. I'll be making use of this new feature for sure.

6. So what happening if you are 80 level hunter and leveling your 75 level pet is there any option ?
    It will use the realms default (highest) XP rate.

If you are thinking of changing the rate to something else, don't bother; I already tried and you just get disconnected (and probably flagged by warden).
    Way ahead of you here ;) Never trust the client.

7. 0,5x in Lordaeron!! who the **** gonna change at such an experience

8. Leveling by pure questing while being on 0,5x must be the new term for doing the "Loremaster" lmao.

Also the first lad who does a 1-80 journey on 0,5x only killing mobs should get a statue in Dalaran.

9. Nice Feature. Would like to try this on my low level alts.
    Just one issue when i tried to enable this.

I use Elv-UI , The XP bar did not respond to any attempts to modify anything. Also tried to do this on Dominos XP bar. ( I do not use this addon for action bar right now.. Elv-UI action bars are better as i have found recently.) . Same thing. No response.

Does it have to be the default UI to change this ?
    Tried to find any setting in the game options. could not.. may be i should have looked more ?
    Can there be an option set for this in game settings ? I am not sure how many of the players use any other UI. or may be i am the only one facing this due to Elv- UI ?
    has anyone else tried it on other UI options?

10. Just disable UI addon for a moment change the rate and go back.

11. 0,5x in Lordaeron!! who the **** gonna change at such an experience
    I would. You'd have to visit all the location on the map which would be loads fun while leveling.

12. I use Elv-UI , The XP bar did not respond to any attempts to modify anything. Also tried to do this on Dominos XP bar. ( I do not use this addon for action bar right now.. Elv-UI action bars are better as i have found recently.) . Same thing. No response.

Does it have to be the default UI to change this ?
    The click event is attached to the default blizzard bar, so if you use some custom ui it will have it's own bar (new/different frame) so that's why it doesn't work.

13. 0,5x in Lordaeron!! who the **** gonna change at such an experience
    Me, because I enjoy questing and taking it easy (I'm playing on Lordaeron), so my current plan it to keep questing with 1x and go in dungeons with 0.5x. I hate being boosted by dungeon runs, so I tried to avoid those as much as I could. This new feature allows me to play without being bothered by too many dings in a short period of time. I'm still level 45, so this will be a good long journey.

14. Hello, could you also allow this feature to work for adjusting rep and profession rates as well?

123 ... Last