1. Character missing

I was playing on Lordareon, made a priest leveled it and i stopped playing the game, i came back and went to see my priest its gone, when i press to chose wich realm i want to play it says that i have 2 characters but when i enter lordareon there isnt any character, did i miss some wipe or what is going on

2. check this https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=443191

it seems inactive characters have been deleted if below level 30 (and no premium account)

3. Link to previous Inactivity Cleanup and Gold Squish for a healthier economy. The general gist is the same, though the level for requirement was increased to 50.

The "(2)" is showing there as your computer still has the files that are used to pull the numbers from. You'd need to delete the files manually to have accurate number showing there.

4. Link to previous Inactivity Cleanup and Gold Squish for a healthier economy. The general gist is the same, though the level for requirement was increased to 50.

The "(2)" is showing there as your computer still has the files that are used to pull the numbers from. You'd need to delete the files manually to have accurate number showing there.
    yes but the thing is that it was lvl 80 and had some furious gear on it too

5. yes but the thing is that it was lvl 80 and had some furious gear on it too
    Well, then your account may've been cleaned by some Westfall bandits.