1. Faction Imbalance - PvP was maybe a bad idea

Faction imbalance is horrible for alliance players. Every quest location is dominated by horde. While i've been having fun dungeon spamming. Being unable to go out into the world without seeing 4-5 horde at every camp sucks.

2. I am a fan of permanent “pvp off” option. Let those that want to pvp do so. For those that are not interested in pvp remove the ganking/bullying and let us quest in peace.

3. What faction imbalance? The split has been swinging around 47/53 and 48/52%.

4. idk seems like you never play any pvp realms, its just a normal thing to handle this stuff while leveling

5. Faction imbalance is horrible for alliance players. Every quest location is dominated by horde. While i've been having fun dungeon spamming. Being unable to go out into the world without seeing 4-5 horde at every camp sucks.
    Great that they made it PVP, we can enjoy a lot of action and feel the danger of the world... of WARcraft. If someone camps you just punish them by having a coffee or go for a walk. While you are doing it think of them waiting for you to respawn and the look on their faces, waiting for you to respawn. If they are still there, be happy, you just wasted 30 min of their time while having a moment for yourself. I would call that a win.
    Edited: November 25, 2023

6. PvP enabled on vanilla is always a bad idea. It has been proven time and time again not to work.

(This is coming from an arena player that enjoys PvP)

7. What faction imbalance? The split has been swinging around 47/53 and 48/52%.
    Just let people choose pvp mode on or off, not everyone has that much free time to deal with spergs that gang on you.

People who wanna pvp can do it without issues and people who don't aren't wasting their time.

8. Faction imbalance is horrible for alliance players. Every quest location is dominated by horde. While i've been having fun dungeon spamming. Being unable to go out into the world without seeing 4-5 horde at every camp sucks.
    there is no faction imbalance, its almost 50:50....maybe you should reconsider your level locations....

9. Ha. Have you actually seen the world? Everywhere I go it's alliance.

10. Slowly, what I wrote about in this topic https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=461273 is coming true. The Horde's advantage is becoming noticeable. Soon, people will start switching to the Horde because leveling in the Alliance will be practically impossible. We are facing what Blizzard introduced in Classic, a monoserver. Admins are not doing anything at all to maintain faction balance.