1. Account has been locked but can be unlocked

Long story short - I started playing on this server a few months ago. Nothing strange until 3 days ago. When i tried to log in i got this message " Account has been locked but can be unlocked ". I thought its some kind of weird error. Tried logging in - still the same. I have a computer and a laptop. I carry my laptop to the city i study in and had no problems playing before. After the first day passed i started looking around for a fix. I tried looking in here, on youtube, reddit, i did all i could find including restarting the router, vpn, waiting it out, downloading the game again and nothing helped. Yesterday i sent a message to [email protected] asking for help and this is their answer:

This error is the result of your login attempt being flagged as part of an active DDoS attack on our realms and as such, the attempt is blocked.

Your options are:

- Connect via a different internet connection. You could simply try powering off your internet for a few minutes and after turning it back, you would likely be assigned a new IP from your internet service provider. This new IP may not get your flagged by our DDoS protection systems.

- Connect via a VPN service or a different one if you're already using one. This is not recommended as most free services have already been blocked on our side as they have been used to advertise phishing links and bot.

- Keep trying to log in-game and you would eventually be able to login

Or simply try again a little later. DDoS attacks generally don't last long as the attackers soon realize their efforts don't result in the complete disruption of our services as they hope.

Now the last 2 "fixes" sound absurd. After 3 days of waiting its obvious this doesnt work. Does anyone besides the admins know how to access my account or do i have to switch to another private server?

2. ye i have the same problem becouse i have 2 laptops and i bad when i donate in game maybe 300 euros and i cant log in...

3. Usually waiting 5-10 minutes and logging in on the website help with the issue.

4. This worked for me as I was having the same issue, hope it helps. I had to make a inbound and outbound rule in my windows defender. https://youtu.be/m4MPJvG2V4I?si=FjTUM4g-ZRDj3Wl5