1. Feral Druid

So I am leveling a feral druid at the moment. And I had thought that the fact that nobody liked druid back in the day had sort of vanished. But today I was proven wrong. My entire dungeon group was on my case about my talents and how I had no secured a neck piece yet. The healer would never heal me too. While I was lower level than them and outdamaging them with my bleeds. During this I was just trying to go along and just finish the dungeon. Does anything change at the higher levels in this server or does it stay the same like back in 2006 with nobody liking us?

2. If your spec is wrong and you're missing gear then it doesn't matter what class you are. If your healer won't heal you then that's a problem on their part.

3. Sounds like a bad group of players, look the game is meant to be enjoyable and you can build characters any way you like. people like to give advice but you dont have to listen. if at the end of the day you choose to level and fish all day thats your choice. i just say, whatever you choose as talents and how you choose to play just make sure you work hard at it. Druid is a very balanced class, i didnt play it in 2004 much, but its still the case here on this server.

Enjoy the game and find a nice group to play with, a healer that doesnt heal isnt needed.(dont party with them)

4. Do you recommend on a way to deal with these kinds of people besides just not saying anything? I mean Ive been playing druid for a decade at least and have use many different talents, and just settled on the feral dps. I feel pretty confident in it, even more so out damaging higher level classes. Should I not be playing dps feral in general?

5. Do you recommend on a way to deal with these kinds of people besides just not saying anything? I mean Ive been playing druid for a decade at least and have use many different talents, and just settled on the feral dps. I feel pretty confident in it, even more so out damaging higher level classes. Should I not be playing dps feral in general?
    Show them the DPS meter and continue kicking butt.

6. Thank you very much for your help.

7. Nah druids are the worst. Play a real class that can wield heavy weapons and wear thicc plate armor.

8. Good luck bro! Play to those you like and don't listen to anyone ??