1. I lost all my progress

Id like to report an issue,i dont know what happend but i lost almost all of my characters,it seems that the game did some sort of data wipe,and im left with my first day progress,is it possible to restore my account somehow?

2. Inactive characters below level 50 are deleted.
    50 and above inactive characters gets names removed.
    Any character that's missing and are at least level 50 would indicate somebody else having access to your account and deleting them. After cleaning them from valuables of course.

You may have super slim chance of being able to restore your characters: https://www.warmane.com/account/services

Previous Inactivity Cleanup and Gold Squish for a healthier economy.

All that, or you did an oopsie and logged to wrong account.

3. Hi sorry to squish into this Topic but i have a same issue but i was a really long time offline, didnt login into my icecrown realm like for like 5 years and when i go to select realm it says that i have 2 chars but when i login it is empty. Is it possible to retrieve such an old chars? Cheers

4. No, not possible. Character restoration has a time limit that it can be performed which should be 30 days, if I remember correctly.

Any characters deleted by the system during the inactivity cleanups can't be restored.