1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Yummm!
    My problem is this:
    I have 2 accounts here. I haven't logged in for over 6 months, maybe a year. In the meantime, I moved to live outside Bulgaria and here comes the stupidity. Due to an accident, I have to stay at home for a long time, and since I'm wondering what to do for fun in the meantime, I decided to go on WoW. But the tricksters from the server administration have locked my accounts by region. It's okay, protection is a good thing. However, I was only able to unlock one of my accounts and unfortunately the one with the little characters. The other one where my main character is for him I just can't find where the site sends the code. I know the username and password, but apart from them, because of the change of region, the site sends a six-digit code to the account's email. But I don't remember who this email is. I'm a gamer, I have a whole bag of mails, I turned over all the ones I could think of and there is no code. It might be on some email that has already been deleted, because I haven't logged in there for a long time. Many mail servers have such a practice. That's right. I have some recollection of creating a google email specifically for a warman account (because somewhere it was noted that it's good to have a google email) ...I even think it had something like "game" in its name ....but then I have never had to use it. So .... while searching the forum for a similar problem, I came across a recommendation not to contact the admins personally, because they would not answer me, but to write to [email protected] .... or in the ticket-section for feedback . But no one answers the e-mail, but the ticket section, first of all, I can't find an option for such problems, and then, even if I use the other options, it doesn't allow me to send the tickets. I might be wrong somewhere, I don't know. And now I don't know what to do... I don't feel like starting from the beginning because it's a lot of grinding. And in that account are all my special characters. Does anyone have an idea how to get out of the situation?

2. 1 Week Ago  

3. 1 Week Ago