1. 1 Week Ago  

PLEASE HELP ME recover account

I don't remember my username or password, the only thing I have is my email. I bought a frostmourne on the account and it was pretty pricey. Please assist me I would greatly appreciate it. I had to make this 2nd account just to post on the forum because the recover username link just goes to a white page, tried it on 3 different browsers, chrome, edge, and firefox.

2. 1 Week Ago  

3. 1 Week Ago  

4. 1 Week Ago  
    this does not help me. they told me that its my adblocker. I do not have an adblocker.
    The recovery option does not load on any three of the major browsers, chrome, edge, or firefox. If I am not assisted I will be resorting to charge back

5. 1 Week Ago  
    What assistance are you demanding? They need to get information from you, in order to proceed further. If you somehow can't do it on site, you can try send e-mail to support. Be ready to validate your ownership of account by providing receipts from same mail address

6. 1 Week Ago  
    What does it mean that "The recovery option does not load"?

If you are getting some cryptic error message when you submit the account retrieval form, it's because you are pressing the Enter key instead of clicking the RETRIEVE button using your mouse.