1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Melee choice for beginner

Hi all,

I just started PVP. I play SP and it's very fun.
    But i'd like to try melee (i have Rogue / War / DK). Someone tell me Rogue is hard to play. Which melee class would be easier?

Thx a lot

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I would start with dk. Rogue isnt hard per se, you just have to monitor a lot of things and act accordingly. DK is more straightforward. Warrior is the hardest as skill cap goes imo. You can be an ok warrior easily, but there are a lot of nuances to being a good warrior.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Unless you have a pocket healer I think ret pala is a better idea.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    You can be an ok warrior easily, but there are a lot of nuances to being a good warrior.
    This applies to every single class and spec.
    No exceptions.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    This applies to every single class and spec.
    No exceptions.
    If you are not interested in reaching a high skill ceiling, there are classes that are much, much better than others. Especially in battlegrounds.

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I search a class fun to play^^ not too hard (47 years old inside - no longer the same reflexes). Or maybe melee are not for me^^ and i should play ranged

my rogue
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Thx for your reply

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    If you are playing battlegrounds:

SP is very good and fun, as you have realised. Another good choice for ranged is hunter.

As a melee you will be receiving hits, and you are reliant on having healers around. If you don't have healers you will die often which is frustrating. DK and paladin are playable without healers but it's still a bad experience.

For arenas there are other options depending on who you play with.

8. 2 Weeks Ago