1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Progression

I'm wondering if Onyxia's progression will stop at WoTLK or will there be other DLCs?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    a few months ago we got the info that there is a very very very small chance of this server progressing into cata but i really wouldn't count on it (would be nice though!)

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    a few months ago we got the info that there is a very very very small chance of this server progressing into cata but i really wouldn't count on it (would be nice though!)
    It's a pity, I'd like to see Cataclysm and Legion.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    If you're referring to my comment in December then I was being sarcastic in response to people asking for content that doesn't exist in expansions we offer.

5. 2 Weeks Ago  
    It all goes downhill after WoTLK so no need

6. 2 Weeks Ago  
    If you're referring to my comment in December then I was being sarcastic in response to people asking for content that doesn't exist in expansions we offer.
    Ah well, I didn't have the exact context or content of the comment in mind but i guess that answers the question

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    It all goes downhill after WoTLK so no need
    if it reaches wotlk... server is already dying and idk if tbc will help much tbh maybe the first month
    but then it will decline again and then you have the summerhole, where its always less people playing.

8. 2 Weeks Ago  
    if it reaches wotlk... server is already dying and idk if tbc will help much tbh maybe the first month
    but then it will decline again and then you have the summerhole, where its always less people playing.
    The core player base is interested in the entirety of the progression