1. Introduction
    FrostFire spec is in my opinion the best choice for well (and correctly) geared mage. Since this spec is based on crits it should not be used wihout atleast 35% crit. Without a lot of crit this spec becomes mediocre because of the slow cast time of Frost Fire Bolt and its power. However, when you have enough crit this spec becomes a good choice.

Talents
    This is the spec I use, and it's made for my style of play. I recommend you make your own spec accordingly using my spec as an example.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...tU7tNe0,,12213
    Just remember, since FrostFire is a combination of both fire and frost trees, its main attack (FrostFire Bolt) will benefit from both talents that affect all frost spells, and talents that affect fire spells.

Glyphs

Glyph of Frostfire - This glyph is a must 'cause not only it increases the damage of FFB for 2% it gives it 2% crit too. Which is very important, since you already know that the whole spec is based on crit.
    Glyph of Living Bomb - This glyph is also a must 'cause it allows your Living Bomb DoT to crit which is essential for triggering Hot Streak.
    Glyph of Molten Armor - This glyph is not essential but it is one of my best choices. This glyph gives you a crit raiting of 20% of your spirit. Which when you have around 400 spirit means around 5% crit, which is awsome.

Rotation

Rotation is pretty simple but requires some getting use to.
    1. Start of the fight with Living Bomb - this is done so you don't pull aggro from the tank in the beggining of the fight.
    2. Start spammming Frostfire bolt until your Living Bomb expires, than refresh it and continue spamming FFB. Do NOT refresh Living Bomb before it expires. You will lose a lot of damage. Also, stopping current spell casting is NOT needed if it expires during a cast.
    3. When Hot Streak procs, use pyroblast. Hot streak makes one pyroblast in next 10 seconds an instant cast and this buff is proced from getting 2 crits in a row.

Stats

Most important stat as a FF mage is CRIT. Crit, crit, crit. Your goal is to get atleast 40% crit in a 10 man raid (fully buffed). Other stat that is importat is Haste, it's good to stack it too cause you get two things. More ticks which can crit, which means more Hot Streaks proced (which means more DPS). Another welcomed stat is spell power.

Macros

I only use one macro and that is the BUFF macro. It should be poped on when the boss isn't doing any actions that stop casting.
    Code:
    /cast icy veins
    /cast mirror image
    /use [INSERT TRINKET NAME]
    /use [INSERT TRINKET NAME]
    /cast Combustion
    Icy Veins - Provides 20% spell haste
    Mirror Image - Lowers your threat to almost none, and does a minor DPS increase.
    Combustion - Next 3 spells will be crits. If used in the right time can cause it proc Hot Streak few times.

2. can u pls put your talent cause i cant see them on this website

3. Broken Tinypic link and a broken mmo-champ link for your talents, ya might wanna fix that.
    Spoiler: Show

Proper FFB spec for raiding:
    Spoiler: Show

4. Why without scorch?
    There's no need for it if you have another mage doing it or even another class with a 5% crit debuff to be applied.

5. There's no need for it if you have another mage doing it or even another class with a 5% crit debuff to be applied.
    Ok thank you.

6. There's no need for it if you have another mage doing it or even another class with a 5% crit debuff to be applied.
    Which other classes apply this debuff? do you mean it doesnt stack with scorch?

7. Ehm... Improved Scorch and Improved Shadowbolt are what he means, but I doubt OP even knows what he's talking about. First of all, FFB is NOT all about crit - TTW is. Second, what if there is no warlock or another fire mage in the raid? That's like saying "playing X warlock spec without CoE" - well, no ****, Sherlock! If you have someone else giving the 13% magic debuff, of course you won't use CoE.

8. By what metric are you gauging how much a spec is "all about crit"? FFB and TTW have, in essence, identical play-styles based on pretty much the same concept. The main difference is just the nuke they spam - FFB Mages spam a spell that has a lower Spellpower scaling but significantly higher Crit multiplier (because of the offensive Frost talents they pick up). It's for this reason Crit has a higher weightage (relative to sp) for FFB, and why crit-stacking as FFB is ridiculously viable.