1. Unobtainable things on Blackrock or how to make players feel abandoned.

I have literally no idea why this hasn't been reported earlier.
    It's been already 2 months (!) since the Honor System implementation but prices for a variety of stuff on Blackrock hasn't been changed yet. Here is the list of all the NPC's with the 'broken' prices:

1. 'Arena Mounts'. All the mounts in this NPC require Arena Points which have been removed as a currency with the new Honor System. This makes them completely unobtainable.
    Spoiler: Show

2. 'Arena-Tournament'. Prices in this NPC haven't been changed either and, even though they are set in Honor, they are still too hight taking into consideration the reduction of honor rates.

3. 'Metallus Fun Stuff'. Problem with this NPC is completely similar to the previous one. Prices haven't been changed and now they're simply too high.

4. 'The Mentor'. Stuff in this NPC requires the Badge of Justice which was removed as a currency long times ago on the old AT.

5. 'Tabards'. The problem with this one is absolutely the same. Some prices are set in Honor and some in Arena Points which makes half of the tabards incredibly hard to obtain and the other one just unobtainable completely.

That's everything I wanted to report. I strongly believe you haven't forgotten about Blackrock completely and that after a two months you will find a free minute to change a few variables in your database.
    Best regards.

2. What are you looking for exactly? This kind of doesn't belong here in this section of the forum.

3. Moving this to the Blackrock forum section.

4. I have now corrected everything except Arena mounts and tabards.
    The reason im not able is because there's no supported extended cost with reasonable honor + rating.
    This requires a custom vendor that i need a developer to fix.
    It will get fixed but im not sure when.

5. Well, thank you, at least it's something, even though arena mounts and tabards are the most important things in that list. Tell if you'll need any help with finding a dev.

6. Just keep the AP for the Mounts and tabards, and add a NPC that allows us to buy AP with Honor?

7. Please try to fix the Fury war and Hunt transmog bug ( Fwars can't transmog off 2h weapon and hunters have issues with the bow transmog)

8. pls make reindeer BtA or available

9. It's been a week now, is there any news regarding this topic?

10. OK, it's been 2 months now since the report.
    It's actually ridiculously insane something that stupid isn't getting fixed for such a huge amount of time.

11. OK, it's been 2 months now since the report.
    It's actually ridiculously insane something that stupid isn't getting fixed for such a huge amount of time.
    why try fixing a sinking nutshell if you have the titanic ?

12. Cause its still server with highest pvp reputation and there r still plyrs who like to play here.

13. About mounts:

is it hard to

1. change arena points to honor

2. make them free

3. make NPC to swap honor for arena points