1. Mob Tagging

Hello!

I've asked GM in ticket if mob tagging (boosting low level character by pulling all instance, making him to hit every mob, and then disbanding party and killing mobs) is forbidden on this server. This is how he responded.

"I'm not too sure if this would be exploiting or not as I do not recall be able to do this on retail"

As we all know, it was possible and accepted on retail, so... can we state, that mob tagging is legal, or illegal?

2. Bump. I'd like to know that aswell.

3. Let me double check with another GM.

4. Heard back from a GM. Mob tagging is legal so go ahead and help your friends level up :)

5. Too bad u dont get XP if mobs are much higher lvl xD

6. Thank you Compass :3

BTW - Shinobu is very high in my girl tier :3 Thou Kanbaru and Hanekawa tops my list :D

7. July 6, 2016  
    I just got banned from this, even though i checked with a GM first. I didnt mobtag any mobs i couldnt see the levels off.

So i guess its not allowed after all.

8. July 6, 2016  
    Hojn, don't worry, it is said on many places to be perfectly fine (excluding the ones with a skull)... if you got a ban, just appeal it :) Helping by the elder charas to the newer ones is normal, allowed even on blizzard, logical, and cool, guess someone tried trolling you