1. You're right. We should do that and get things fixed. Maybe we'll make a new core for it, so we can fix things that the old core couldn't handle. Maybe we'll start with one server in that core and later expand it to the other ones.. Maybe we'll even call it something like Lordaeron and place a huge video tease that shows in our whole website when we do that. Good idea.

Lordaeron, gonna wait and see how that pans out so cant respond to that right now Lordaeron isn't even fully done so how could i respond to that?

Regarding the whole "blizz-like" thing, I'll just ask this: do you want your Blizz-like subscription monthly or in a 3, 6 or 12 months package?

Actually 3 month package. I wouldnt mind paying a small quarterly fee to play on a Bliz-"LIKE" private server.

If it's no big deal adding, why are you making a big deal about not adding?
    The big deal comes in to the fact that staff says we are revamping the point system then like always in other things thats done put silly restrictions on it. Its becoming a big deal because a proposal was trying to be rationalized out that went against what staff said.. hence the brick wall.....

Edifice said they was going to a level 269 and not 271 to ELIMINATE wrath gear not going to level 269 to encourage players to do icc ect.. to get level 271 gear.. thats a totally different statement.

Sooo again, why not add level 271 gear and censor out wrath gear? <-------------------- This is the main point to my whole thinking on this subject, so focus on that question please.

2. Hi, totally agree with not rewarding wrath pieces for points. HOWEVER, it is nearly impossible to obtain wrath shoulders legit (only 1 team on Deathwing and 2 on Ragnaros are close to 2k rating). So, I would suggest either to put wrath shoulders available for points (without other parts) or make it so its obtainable via 2s bracket (with like 2.2k rating requirement). And for those who will say that rewarding shoulders via 2s isnt blizzlike, shadowmourne drops arent blizzlike as well.

3. Hi, totally agree with not rewarding wrath pieces for points. HOWEVER, it is nearly impossible to obtain wrath shoulders legit (only 1 team on Deathwing and 2 on Ragnaros are close to 2k rating). So, I would suggest either to put wrath shoulders available for points (without other parts) or make it so its obtainable via 2s bracket (with like 2.2k rating requirement). And for those who will say that rewarding shoulders via 2s isnt blizzlike, shadowmourne drops arent blizzlike as well.
    Agree totally +1

4. The big deal comes in to the fact that staff says we are revamping the point system then like always in other things thats done put silly restrictions on it. Its becoming a big deal because a proposal was trying to be rationalized out that went against what staff said.. hence the brick wall.....

Edifice said they was going to a level 269 and not 271 to ELIMINATE wrath gear not going to level 269 to encourage players to do icc ect.. to get level 271 gear.. thats a totally different statement.
    You're confusing "accepting suggestions and listening to proposals" with "say what you want us to do, we'll do it regardless of our own opinions."

Hi, totally agree with not rewarding wrath pieces for points. HOWEVER, it is nearly impossible to obtain wrath shoulders legit (only 1 team on Deathwing and 2 on Ragnaros are close to 2k rating). So, I would suggest either to put wrath shoulders available for points (without other parts) or make it so its obtainable via 2s bracket (with like 2.2k rating requirement). And for those who will say that rewarding shoulders via 2s isnt blizzlike, shadowmourne drops arent blizzlike as well.
    Completely different situations. Shadowmourne was included as a drop because of the impossibility of having it come from the quest line AND keep people from cheating their way to it with external programs. That's supposed to be dealt with on the new core that will come on Lordaeron, I believe. The shoulders are "impossible" to obtain because players make it so themselves. The means to get them are there and working, no?

5. You're confusing "accepting suggestions and listening to proposals" with "say what you want us to do, we'll do it regardless of our own opinions."

Completely different situations. Shadowmourne was included as a drop because of the impossibility of having it come from the quest line AND keep people from cheating their way to it with external programs. That's supposed to be dealt with on the new core that will come on Lordaeron, I believe. The shoulders are "impossible" to obtain because players make it so themselves. The means to get them are there and working, no?

Sooo again, why not add level 271 gear and censor out wrath gear? <-------------------- This is the main point to my whole thinking on this subject, so focus on that question please.

6. Will there be marketplace, so we can buy items for points like before? :D

7. Guys stop crying about this, and support the staff that brought back the server from scratch so all of us could play again.... It's ridiculous that this changes ruin pve or pvp, since as it's been said, IT WOULD TAKE A YEAR AND HALF OR TWO to fully gear with points. No one is gonna afk 2 years so they get fully gear with points and start raiding then. You can start raiding weeklys, toc a few days after you hit 80, and icc soon after too. This is a help so you can get that one item you just cant get couse you have no luck on it, or couse now if you are not in an elitist gs brained guild you cant get invited to good raids in global, couse they ask 5.6k for a icc10 NORMAL, that can be done with 5k gs people, ffs.
    As for PvP items, it was said since almost the beggining of this tread that WF items would NOT be available for points.
    Be patient, it will come out eventually, you just gotta wait and keep collecting points....
    Keep up the good work guys.

Regards.

8. Hi, totally agree with not rewarding wrath pieces for points. HOWEVER, it is nearly impossible to obtain wrath shoulders legit (only 1 team on Deathwing and 2 on Ragnaros are close to 2k rating). So, I would suggest either to put wrath shoulders available for points (without other parts) or make it so its obtainable via 2s bracket (with like 2.2k rating requirement). And for those who will say that rewarding shoulders via 2s isnt blizzlike, shadowmourne drops arent blizzlike as well.
    Those teams have been accused on forums of win trading by some people, I don't know how true these accusations are but I agree with you it's impossible to get wrath shoulders the legit way on Warmane due to long queue times for 3vs3 and even if you do get a couple games there's like one or two teams queuing and if those teams keep getting beaten they usually stop queuing making harder to get the rating required for wrath shoulders or the 3vs3 wrath weapons.

9. Tier 3

Well regarding this, I suppose main reason to remove low lvl items is to save space both in terms of points and items in overall, there will be a lot more items in shop and most of them will cost way less coins than those under 200 lvl items, it's really hard to say what would be fair, there are other items which are not planned to be reintroduced including enchants and so on, which also is not ideal and places those who did not get them into disadvantage including lvl 80s, as far as I know existing items will not me removed.

I really think there is no reason to hold on market any items which can be obtained in game, which hopefully will be case for most of them soon enough. Here would be nice to put at least top lvl item sets for twinks, but then again, getting entire set for twink sounds like easy way to gear up... There's still hope that new realm will fix long lasting issues.

What I see here is that warmane is getting rid of old system which was based on different goals, right now they are putting in something new, I'm sure not everyone will like it at the end and I'm quite afraid this is already devs nightmare.
    The problem is that the T3 sets and other items from old Naxxramas bosses have been available in the point marketplace until this month, and they are no longer obtainable in game because they no longer drop as of patch 3.0.2. This fact is the real issue and a strong reason to include them in the new point marketplace: to preserve the existing game balance in the 60-69 Twinking bracket. The argumentation for removing items below iLvl 200 in order to save space both in terms of points and items in overall makes no sense at all.

If it's no big deal adding, why are you making a big deal about not adding?
    The big deal about not adding them is explained above and mentioned in many of the previous posts in this thread [1,2]. What is the big deal about adding these items and others from old Naxxramas bosses, which were provided by the old point marketplace and are already in use by BiS geared Twinkers, to the new point marketplace?

10. Look guys , I believe it will be better for everyone if you just add the unobtainable items to the point shop . The players can farm everything else if they feel like it .

11. Why not just do something similar the donater rank system with activity, having it scale from 1>1.1>1.2>1.3>1.4>1.5, with the rankings based upon amount of times logged into the game, like 30 days total to get to the next rank, and for every full week someone misses they either go down in rank or start from rank 1. That way it's fair to everyone. Folks who log in regularly will be able to rank up in a fair amount of time, and for those who can't always log in, will at least have time to maintain their rank. It'll also bypass any concerns about people afk-botting or doing anything bannable to maintain play time. I, also, like the fact that only up to 264 will be in the shop, so that anyone who has an LK/Halion 25 item earned it/donated for it. As for contents, I see no reason why anything up to level 70 can't eventually be added back into the shop, at some point. The focus should be on ilvl 213-264. The only exception, imo, should be a full set of T7, sold in the entire set, not in pieces, and at a high cost. Also, keep T9 and T10 out of the shop, since that's easily earnable in game, even if it takes some time. Putting old school enchants, like the Naxx 40 (of the Scourge) ones, the Lesser Arcanums, and the ZG shoulder, and class enchants.

Vanity companions should (and I know it's been suggested they might be) be put back in, and at a low to medium cost, like max points for rarer ones being 15

As for mounts, put all of the ones from coin shop in there, as well as all raid dropped mounts, at a high cost, like 70 minimum, and the 310% speed TBC ones. All the old school mounts and dark talbuks should be back in there for significantly less, like 20 or so. The focus of points should be for gear, with mounts and companions as something secondary and for vanity, making people truly consider what they'd actually want.

As for gear cost suggestions:
    ilvl 1-66 1-point
    ilvl 67-76 2-points
    ilvl 77-92 3-points
    ilvl 93-120 4-points
    ilvl 121-140 5-points
    ilvl 141-164 6-points
    ilvl 213 8-points
    ilvl 226 10-points
    ilvl 232 12-points
    ilvl 239 15-points
    ilvl 245 20-points
    ilvl 251 30-points
    ilvl 264 45-points
    T7 50-points
    T7.5 55-points
    T8 60-points
    T8.5 65-points
    all of them as full sets, no individual pieces
    That way it will still take a while to gear up, even at the highest activity rank, it'll take almost 1.5 years to full gear 1 toon, making people choose what it is they'd like. The reasoning for keeping TBC and vanilla gear so low is that it's easy enough to out gear that ilvl simply from questing to 80 and rep grinding, and it'd be a waste of time to spend them on that considering how high other items could be. Regardless of what you do, please continue to take your time and think all of this out to make sure it's done well and proper, we'll be served better for it. Maybe as recompense for how long the marketplace has been down, give people 5-10 (uniformaly across all accounts, the amount at your discretion), for some good will towards the players who've been waiting patiently, and even those who've waited impatiently. Regardless of how much you consider this post, thanks

12. Admittedly, maybe 70 is too high for raid/rare mounts, like maybe 30-45 and the old school mounts and dark talbuks being like 10. Also, keep holiday mounts out of the shop, except during their respective holidays

13. Will the main post be updated with info when it comes?

14. so itemlevel up to 269, but on the first page it states that no heroics will be available. does that mean that e.g. toc 25 hc and icc 10 hc gear, even though <269 will be unavailable? thx for the clarification.

First ... 39474849505159 ... Last