1. [WoTLK] Point shop rework

Wrath of the Lich King point shop is currently being re-worked, this topic will serve as information, discussion and feedback about what is changing, new limits and removals.

Also note that all prices will be squished to a factor of 10, including point collection.

Removals
    - Profession related items such as materials and patterns
    - Bags
    - Mounts and Companions

Changes
    - Lower end northrend items will cost the same or slightly more
    - Weapons and Armor below item level 200 will no longer be available
    - All bind on equip items removed from the point shops
    - All heroic weapons and armor will be unavailable

Added
    - New items up to item level 271 added with an increased point cost, no heroics available, this exclused wrathful gear.

It will take a while to get these items. Approximately 1.5 to 2 years to fully gear up via points if you maintain your activity rank (TBA)

Reminder, Lordaeron will have no point shop.

This information is subject to change as we gradually release the changes, some items will return to availability once changes and further discussions have happened

2. I'd rather that there still be mounts and Companions :L

3. I'd rather that there still be mounts and Companions :L
    They will likely return in the very near future, we just want to get armor and weapons re-released first.

4. So something that would of cost 107 points before... will be what... 10 now?

5. So something that would of cost 107 points before... will be what... 10 now?
    Yes.

Originally Posted by azerqq
    when u'll start this
    It is being completed right now, release will happen over the next 24 hours, once we triple-check everything.

6. new pv will be reseted?
    Originally Posted by Website
    Players may continue collecting points which will be squished before the rework of the point shop is concluded.
    Just squished.

7. They will likely return in the very near future, we just want to get armor and weapons re-released first.
    That's good then! Thought they would no longer be there at all :C

8. I have queston what do you mean by item up to 271 lvl so u mean rs 25 gear with vote as exemple

9. I have queston what do you mean by item up to 271 lvl so u mean rs 25 gear with vote as exemple
    Yes, we want to make mostly everything available for both coins and points (besides heroics, heirlooms, etc), it just taking much much longer for point related obtaining.

That way, points have a lot more value, and will eventually be obtained through activity rank (TBA), making multiple account hoarding useless, as accounts will have much more value too.

10. I got 50 points on 2 accounts come on don't erase em

11. I got 50 points on 2 accounts come on don't erase em
    After the squish, they will become 5.

12. good to hear that keep up all the good warmane :D

1231151 ... Last