1. What about Ragnaros and Deathwing? Why only Lordaeron?

I want to open a topic to discuss why only Lordaeron is receiving so much work done to it? And why Ragnaros and Deathwing have just been put to the side.

This was released earlier on:

"Initial testing goals are Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and the Eye of Eternity, followed by Wintergrasp and 5-man dungeons towards the end of next week."

Will these changes eventually be applied to Ragnaros and Deathwing too? Will only Lordaeron receieve these updates?

Will we ever have TOC fixed? or Eye of Eternity?

2. Because all that work on Lordaeron will be ported to Rag and DW once they make sure it's working. If you weren't too lazy (or too dumb), you would use the search and check for this information in about 50 other different topic.

3. As Diemtee said, during next year they will open all wotlk content (till 3.3.5) on Lordaeron and then it seems they will use the new core for Ragnaros and Deathwing, therefore these two realms will be as good as Lordaeron is.

4. not only that, but that will also be portable to new expansions, so you get full content on all expansions with no performance bottlenecks, which means a blizzlike server quality on 7 realms at the same time. For free...
    Seems more than enough and worth the waiting for me.

5. It is because Lorderon is based on a improved core that among others are capable to handling immense loads (9k now ... where other WoTLK realms ****s on itself after 4k) and so they are imrpoving Lordcore while figuring out a way to trasfer/upgrade the new wotlk realms to the new core.

6. not only that, but that will also be portable to new expansions, so you get full content on all expansions with no performance bottlenecks, which means a blizzlike server quality on 7 realms at the same time. For free...
    Seems more than enough and worth the waiting for me.
    Lordaeron is only wotlk and has nothing to do with the other expansions other than some old dungeons that can be ported.

7. Lordaeron is only wotlk and has nothing to do with the other expansions other than some old dungeons that can be ported.
    how about quests? (talking about most if not all northrend and outland quests here)
    how about core functions?
    how about being an example how to fix certain things?
    cheers mate.

8. When Deathwing and Ragnaros will be the same as how Lordareon is, will we keep the characters from those two realms? Or we need to re-lvl them?

9. When Deathwing and Ragnaros will be the same as how Lordareon is, will we keep the characters from those two realms? Or we need to re-lvl them?
    we will keep them (or well, no one said we will lose them, nor is there any reason we would).

10. we will keep them (or well, no one said we will lose them, nor is there any reason we would).
    database incompatibility between cores?

11. database incompatibility between cores?
    stuff like that can be adjusted :) "simply" make a system that converts old ones into the new ones. happened with Wotlk --> cata transfers aswell back in the past. this DID cause ingame lagg though.

12. The reason it's only Lordaeron is a business decision. They're leveraging their player base for more donations.
    Leave the other realms garbage. Hype the new one, and get people there to spend money. It's working well.
    MoP has lost it best players. Cata is nearly dead... success!

13. Other expansions are not neglected and there will be updates coming up for me. You have to understand that Lordaeron is one of our biggest projects so far which has been proved very successful.

As for the Deathwing and Ragnaros I shall quote Proterean:

"As for the thread, we have a brand new core that's being worked and will be ported to Deathwing and Ragnaros. It's pointless to invest effort in something that will be removed and archived which is why the old core is not being worked on. Lordaeron's core is much more advanced and Deathwing/Ragnaros will receive it immediately as Lordaeron is on the same patch. This is not a complicated process and we're hoping to have it done as fast as possible."

14. Other expansions are not neglected and there will be updates coming up for me. You have to understand that Lordaeron is one of our biggest projects so far which has been proved very successful.

As for the Deathwing and Ragnaros I shall quote Proterean:

"As for the thread, we have a brand new core that's being worked and will be ported to Deathwing and Ragnaros. It's pointless to invest effort in something that will be removed and archived which is why the old core is not being worked on. Lordaeron's core is much more advanced and Deathwing/Ragnaros will receive it immediately as Lordaeron is on the same patch. This is not a complicated process and we're hoping to have it done as fast as possible."
    I see. Personally I can't wait to have those updates on Ragnaros and Deathwing, it'll totally make it a whole new experience.
    Wotlk is coming on december 10, so I guess we will probably have this new core in early january or february of 2016. Mind if I ask what's the requirement for this new core to be applied onto Ragnaros/Deathwing? (Having Naxxramas, EoE, OS, ICC, Ulduar, ToC & RS almost fully working as intended or having 99% quests working on all places or both).

15. I see. Personally I can't wait to have those updates on Ragnaros and Deathwing, it'll totally make it a whole new experience.
    Wotlk is coming on december 10, so I guess we will probably have this new core in early january or february of 2016. Mind if I ask what's the requirement for this new core to be applied onto Ragnaros/Deathwing? (Having Naxxramas, EoE, OS, ICC, Ulduar, ToC & RS almost fully working as intended or having 99% quests working on all places or both).
    I personally wouldn't expect the new core right away, especially if they have to rescript raids. I'd say May or June at the earliest.

12 Last