1. i'm not a boy. and i find him hot so what? you mad or what? you don't know my name in game so what? xD.... i'm a heal in game you're gonna need to find out who i am and hunt me wich i know you're not going to be able anyway. and you need to chill the ****down You self-proclamed king of pvp
    I did not understand a damn what you say, even google translator did not help. but you make me be mad. I love you

2. Dude, it's just a BG with players randomly. our forces there from 2-3 and then in one screenshot. show you screenshots of the guild vs guild. there are no such? do you know why? because all fights guild vs guild we win.
    Like the time you "ganked" us while we were preparing to raid SW a little while back?

3. Like the time you "ganked" us while we were preparing to raid SW a little while back?
    do not Cry. die to amuse me

4. do not Cry. die to amuse me
    Next time try a relevant reply.. An articulate one, please?

5. Next time try a relevant reply.. An articulate one, please?
    Write your nickname please. death will be slow, I promise)))

6. Please just stop using google translate, please.

7. Just posting my epic Screenshot, What a great day to start killing alliance! 666 Kills on the very first day of the year! CHECK IT OUT XD.

Nice numbers <3

8. it is hot only for boys. you need a stern Russian peasant. Go to the forest i rekt you with bears. i rekt you so forget about the ego
    LOL, the only thing I got out of this whole post was that Russian boys like to "rekt" bears in the woods....poor bears. I guess in Russia you can't be part of the LGBT community but you can be into beastiality.

9. LOL, the only thing I got out of this whole post was that Russian boys like to "rekt" bears in the woods....poor bears. I guess in Russia you can't be part of the LGBT community but you can be into beastiality.
    Jajajajaja good one m8, these russians got no skills, go hide behind Putin the bald midget lol
    Edited: January 1, 2016

10. LOL, the only thing I got out of this whole post was that Russian boys like to "rekt" bears in the woods....poor bears. I guess in Russia you can't be part of the LGBT community but you can be into beastiality.
    I did not understand what you said. you want to be raped by bears? lol

11. Jajajajaja good one m8, these russians got no skills, go hide behind Putin the bald midget lol
    azazaza Russian rekt you. Barack Obama monkey

12. I did not understand what you said. you want to be raped by bears? lol
    Just send someone who dosen't need google translate to respond on the thread. This is just sad.

13. Just send someone who dosen't need google translate to respond on the thread. This is just sad.
    you have to go teach Russian language.

14. I get why the Russian guild is attacking Orgrimmar so often! They think that it is part of Russia, just like the Ukraine! It all makes sense now. Maybe they have better bears in the Ukraine!

15. Arcana vs The Unchanted
    Edited: January 2, 2016

First ... 2345614 ... Last