1. They don't have to ban people for abusing a bug that they created. It was fixed before, they just broke it.

I see a lot of funny people abusing this bug and when they win in Duels against someone else and they said, "IT'S SKILLS".
    Edited: July 13, 2016

2. Welcome to Warmane, where bugs are the PLAYER's fault

How could anyone forget the "it's not our fault" answer from the GMs when things like gear or mounts dissapearing from the journal happen?

I mean, it's totally our fault for, err, huhhh, mmmm oh wait...
    This sums it up nicely:

Do you really expect anyone to believe that people don't notice that their hunter character has double ammount of HP ? And that they are doing FAR FAR more damage than normal ? Having an open ticket stating that your character is bugged does not absolve you of exploiting the situation to your benefit at all.
    It is even clearly stated that any sort of exploiting is strictly forbidden and that it will lead to account termination / suspension - so people have been warned, but apparently that is not enough for most it seems.
    The bug isn't your fault. Continuing to use it after it's noticed is.

3. This sums it up nicely:

Obnoxious is love, Obnoxious is life!!
    And yes, using bugs which come from the server -> total abusing. Peace :)) I hope all the abusing scrubs get banned.

4. Obnoxious is love, Obnoxious is life!!
    And yes, using bugs which come from the server -> total abusing. Peace :)) I hope all the abusing scrubs get banned.
    dude stop making fake accounts.

5. Your ad-hoc rulemaking here is a joke, it does not take into account that the player does not know how to mitigate the bug or if it persists via porting or relogging. You have already preemptively closed the other topic on this, and are reposting here with the same bankrupt logic that players must monitor their own stats because of horrific development patching. By your logic a player must be running standard deviations with Recount running, and still could have any number of totally random bugs affecting him, and still would be cause for a termination. If a battle ground ends and 40 people have double stats, or 40 people have their crit chance or PVP power increases by 30%, your statement that A. We must empirically know immediately, and B. must further know that this is not already replicating to large percentages of other players, and C. that we must try everything including reinstalling Wow.exe, is utterly without merit and it is nothing but defense for bad programming and management.

6. Whelp. You think 900k is insane? There was a brewmaster monk with 3000k+ HP. Half of us left the BG, me included.

7. This sums it up nicely:

Yeah, im gonna keep using a bug that makes MY OWN gear and mounts dissapear from my Inventory/Journal because im a mean exploiter that thrills on seeing his effort go to waste!

/sarcasm

8. So i logd my hunter the other day and after some time playin i wanted to change my glyph and I couldn't believe I'm seeing i mean i didnt put it ther how in the **** is this happend !??

9. Your ad-hoc rulemaking here is a joke, it does not take ....
    What exactly are you referring to as "ad-hoc rulemaking" ?
    Take a look at http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    Specifically look under : NO BUG EXPLOITING
    Spoiler: Show
    This may take many forms, but all of them are obvious. If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit and the fault for abusing it is yours and whoever is doing it with you. Don't blame the Server, GM's or Developers for it, as it will only get things worse for you.

It looks pretty straight forward to me to be honest, the topic itself contains some examples, not EVERY form of exploit and abuse is listed, but people who do stuff like that have PRETTY good idea what is illegal and what isn't. Exploiters are not naive.
    I have played on this server for a very long time.
    If you are an averaged intelligent player, and you have played on this server for some time , there is about 95 % chance that you noticed a bug / window of opportunity to take advantage of a certain thing in game to gain some kind of benefit - you found yourself in a position of knowing something, even tho "illegal" will boost your DPS in pve / pvp / give you more N currency and so on. I want you to ask yourself HARD what did you do in that situation. Every bug that people knew about here they exploited to such extents that they created routines, rituals , they recreated those exploits / bugs daily , hourly even just to benefit them more - I will not go into any detail ( but I am sure you get the picture ). I knew people like that , and I played along side them for years, they were masters at exploiting. So do not tell me , or rather do not insult intelligence of a staff member by saying stuff like "I didn't know" or "What am I supposed to do , run a recount and compare my stats after every 2 games lul no way fix ur servar /rant ". If you have been banned " by accident " or " It was my brother " or " Sapphire is out to get me cause she hates me" , "act of God" etc there is always a plea that you can make and explain your end of the story.
    I am not active much around here anymore, but I can give you a SOLID advice - if you want a better server , If you want to make a server better for yourself and others, start from yourself ! When you find a bug , document it, post it to the proper section , rather than exploit it to gain advantage , if you find an exploiter - report him / her. You matter , this server matters, guys from the staff are your friends , co workers , guild members / officers , arena rivals , work WITH them and you will have a great , enjoyable place to waste your free time at and kill imaginary dragons, a places that Molten / AT and Warmane always were.
    Edited: July 14, 2016

10. So i logd my hunter the other day and after some time playin i wanted to change my glyph and I couldn't believe I'm seeing i mean i didnt put it ther how in the **** is this happend !??

And i wanted to reconsider playing here.. if a hunter has glyhps os a warlock yeah.. this realm is co.pletely ****ed up. Keep up the good work for that 10 year old pve game. MoP is clearly not the expac they want to at least do somw good work on it

11. dude stop making fake accounts.
    Fake? U wot m8? Tell me how did I went back in time, sometime near the release of Molten, made this fake account, and now I am talking to you from it?
    Hmmm.. seems legit!!

Yeah, im gonna keep using a bug that makes MY OWN gear and mounts dissapear from my Inventory/Journal because im a mean exploiter that thrills on seeing his effort go to waste!

/sarcasm
    If you really did just say that, I shall presume you are dumb AF!! Exploiting of a bug is only then when the bug gives you an unfair advantage against other players. What you just typed was a pure QQing , which we don't need here.

Peace.

12. Abrakatebra already said pretty much anything I might have to say in reply to you. If you require "monitoring" to notice you have many more hit points than you should have or are causing much more damage than you should, there are deeper issues needing to be solved on your end. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that in this very thread you use two accounts to post in support of each other.

/sarcasm
    Try again with "yeah, let me try to draw attention to something completely unrelated instead, because I can't defend my last post in any way now."

13. Fake? U wot m8? Tell me how did I went back in time, sometime near the release of Molten, made this fake account, and now I am talking to you from it?
    Hmmm.. seems legit!!

If you really did just say that, I shall presume you are dumb AF!! Exploiting of a bug is only then when the bug gives you an unfair advantage against other players. What you just typed was a pure QQing , which we don't need here.

Peace.
    Bugs/Exploits that don't give an advantage are to be reported too, people thing they can go around something with that in mind, something my sister paid for dearly, trying to 1-UP someone if you will, back when this was molten.

There is also a situation going on on Frostwolf whereas some people hide the fact that he/she is exploiting because they are, along with their buddies benefit unfair advantages from major to passive exploits in the game. For example, guilds like the Balakan group in game, Shadowseekers some of their members as well, the small group who hangs out in deadwind, etc. Heck, even some players use 3rd party programs to skip dungeon bosses and such.

I made a list of people and names already and will continue to add it, and form one big report just so I can see the red lettering be spammed on global.

I do give strikes before I report people, but they do not heed warning.

Also there has been some cases where the HP pool surpasses that of 900k, without being a tank of some sort. My cousin mention he and I fought a Brewmaster in one BG and out of BG on wandering isle by the teleport NPC. The dude was packing 3000k+ HP and after a brief fight, he escaped via NPC to Orgrimmar and logged out.
    This guy knew damn well what he was doing if he continued this in BG, same goes for the man others who follow.

14. Did u morons thought about that ppls do alot of **** dmg because warmane didnt fixx buffstacking every buffs eacht classes is stacking and u get 30% spellpower or attckpower aswell only stamina stackign is fixxed not else. When i see ppl talking about weaponstack i could slap their faces it was never weaponstack it was ring stack and warmane already fixxed these bugs. Stop to tlak **** when u dont even know why u get huge dmg like 20% than retail thepoint is buffstacking because classbuffs. iWarmane still didnt fixx it since mop release . U morons report ppl for doing more dmg than before because of stcking buffs play with shaman , lock and mage one 3v3 game u ahve 30% more spellpower.

my english is very **** but i hope u morons got what i wrote

15. Did u morons thought about that ppls do alot of **** dmg because warmane didnt fixx buffstacking every buffs eacht classes is stacking and u get 30% spellpower or attckpower aswell only stamina stackign is fixxed not else. When i see ppl talking about weaponstack i could slap their faces it was never weaponstack it was ring stack and warmane already fixxed these bugs. Stop to tlak **** when u dont even know why u get huge dmg like 20% than retail thepoint is buffstacking because classbuffs. iWarmane still didnt fixx it since mop release . U morons report ppl for doing more dmg than before because of stcking buffs play with shaman , lock and mage one 3v3 game u ahve 30% more spellpower.

my english is very **** but i hope u morons got what i wrote
    Then can you care to elaborate why a Brewmaster Pandaren monk is about to exceed pass an hp pool of 3000k+HP (Boss status) and took this newfound bug to a BG and terrorized a starter zone?

Or the zombie player who can fight back with -% HP?

Or the Pandaren Hunter to wiped out nearly 2 alliance raids with a barrage and a few multi-shots, killing more than 20+ people in a span of seconds, killing most of them instantly? Similar to the 2 hunters who were hitting people for more than 1mil against alliance faction farming rares in pandaria, can you explain if this is a buffstack? Oh, and let's not forget about HoF.

Dude.... There is bigger stuff on Frostwolf such as these needing to be reported and fixed, I doubt a buff stack whatever is not capable of doing such, mind you those hunters I mention, along with he monk were unbuffed. These things have to be address.

First ... 3456 Last