1. May 27, 2017  
    Me and my friends leveled our alliance character till level 30 and rolled to horde, because it is simply impossible to play. Server is unbalanced as hell.

2. May 27, 2017  
    Me and my friends leveled our alliance character till level 30 and rolled to horde, because it is simply impossible to play. Server is unbalanced as hell.
    It is not that bad, as of writing this message it is 39% A / 61% H

3. May 27, 2017  
    "Impossible to level".. this is why there are tons of lvl 70 chars on alli side :D

4. May 27, 2017  
    Being honest, though, that's still pretty awful. Yes, it is only 11% on each side away from the median, but it is also a 22% difference in each other. What happens in-game also isn't represented perfectly by such a basic statistic.

5. May 27, 2017  
    3-5 corpse runs per quest just from getting ganked by 10v1 horde, not to mention any deaths from being completely crap geared trying to do the actual quests themselves is getting pretty unbearable

6. May 27, 2017  
    Tired of overwhelmingly getting ganked over and over again? You see horde players anywhere you turn your camera at? Having hard times getting gear?
    Join Medivh and enjoy the true concept of World of Warcraft 2.4.3!

7. May 27, 2017  
    there is a sollution but i guess many people will not like it its called crossfaction pvp/pve it would solve some problems and all the players could play any race combo they wanted

8. May 28, 2017  
    there is a sollution but i guess many people will not like it its called crossfaction pvp/pve it would solve some problems and all the players could play any race combo they wanted
    This is what lot of ppl wouldnt like like me

9. May 28, 2017  
    Doing the server PvE would fix every single imbalance problem while leveling.

10. May 28, 2017  
    Well, they just posted that faction change from horde to alliance is free as of right now. So if you find it unbearable to level up an alliance char, just level as horde instead and then faction change at level 70. Thats what im doing :)

11. May 28, 2017  
    Well, they just posted that faction change from horde to alliance is free as of right now. So if you find it unbearable to level up an alliance char, just level as horde instead and then faction change at level 70. Thats what im doing :)
    admins cant solve the problem alone.. if the players dont want to solve they cant do anything :)

12. May 28, 2017  
    Still doesn't solve the issue which is allies being ganked real hard while leveling, it would just create more hordes for the leveling part which is going to the exact opposite direction of where we wanted to go with the faction balance. Other servers have been giving perks to alliance to balance out the ratio and it has worked to a great extent. Similar solutions are vastly needed here in order to make Outland a perfect realm.

13. May 28, 2017  
    Edited: August 10, 2017

14. May 28, 2017  
    it was 46/54 few days ago..... its 39/61 now LOL

15. May 28, 2017  
    That's unbalanced as f and this coming a Horde PvE player it be better if it was 55%H/45%A. And don't get me started on the queue times on RBG it's gonna what Icecrown is for Alliance 10+ minute queues.

First ... 212930313233 ... Last