1. Can anticheat ban me if i multibox?

I mean, if i don't use the right software for this? I was told that anything that is injected to the game has a chance to trigger the sentinel anti cheat. Does this including the multiboxing software as well? I'm leveling 4 shamans to use them for farming in dungeons. So i need software that needs to inject itself to the game and when i press a key, that key should be pressed on all other windows. Just let me know if there is a chance to get banned if not using the right software, if yes then please advice me which software i should use. No need to hate me for i'm trying to start multiboxing, i do it for farming purposes only!

2. I mean, if i don't use the right software for this? I was told that anything that is injected to the game has a chance to trigger the sentinel anti cheat. Does this including the multiboxing software as well? I'm leveling 4 shamans to use them for farming in dungeons. So i need software that needs to inject itself to the game and when i press a key, that key should be pressed on all other windows. Just let me know if there is a chance to get banned if not using the right software, if yes then please advice me which software i should use. No need to hate me for i'm trying to start multiboxing, i do it for farming purposes only!
    You're thinking of Blizzard/retail. Only mbox rule in Warmane is that you keep it under 25 accounts.

3. We're not talking about the rules here, but how the anti-cheat system works. Did you even read my post bro?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=428876

Here i was also told that anything injected to the game can trigger the anti-cheat.

4. Use ISBoxer or Hotkeynet.

5. We're not talking about the rules here, but how the anti-cheat system works. Did you even read my post bro?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=428876

Here i was also told that anything injected to the game can trigger the anti-cheat.
    Ah, I get it. You were wanting to develop something personally instead of using an already used and accepted TPS to box.

Wasn't aware that they banned for that.

6. Here i was also told that anything injected to the game can trigger the anti-cheat.
    Ths difference is that multiboxing programs send key presses and mouse clicks to the WoW window not inject themselves into WoW process. So multiboxing programs should not trigger anti-cheat. There are many multiboxers on Warmane and I haven't heard of any of them getting banned by anti-cheat just because of multiboxing.

Edit: if you create a custom multiboxing program that injects something in the WoW process instead, there is a possibility to get banned because of it.
    Edited: December 3, 2020

7. As long as you just broadcast the keypresses and don't use one key to perform multiple actions which aren't usually doable by addons you're fine.
    Any more than that is questionable.