1. IP-banned due to using VPN

Hey,

I had trouble logging in yesturday (2021-06-09) for serveral hour and decided trying a free VPN service so I could play. Long story short I got IP-banned because of it and I am now unable to use the store. Are you able to fix this issue for me?

Thanks in advance

2. There's a sticky post explaining exactly what you need to do, right in this forum section.. -> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2827896

3. There's a sticky post explaining exactly what you need to do, right in this forum section.. -> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2827896
    I mean sure, but it won't let me make a ticket and there is no "Ban Appeal" option as that post mentions. Just states this "Support is unavailable due to an IP Ban that exists on this account.
    The reason for the ban is Advertising."

All I did was use a VPN to be able to play yesturday when I was having issues logging in (propably related to the Fastly outtage in some way). I guess I'll just not access the shop kek

EDIT: I can still log in and play so not the end of the world

4. I mean sure, but it won't let me make a ticket and there is no "Ban Appeal" option as that post mentions. Just states this "Support is unavailable due to an IP Ban that exists on this account.
    That post explains exactly what to do in this situation.

5. I mean sure, but it won't let me make a ticket and there is no "Ban Appeal" option as that post mentions. Just states this "Support is unavailable due to an IP Ban that exists on this account.

All I did was use a VPN to be able to play yesturday when I was having issues logging in (propably related to the Fastly outtage in some way). I guess I'll just not access the shop kek

EDIT: I can still log in and play so not the end of the world
    Why didn't you read the whole post I sent?

6. Why didn't you read the whole post I sent?
    I'm ****ing stupid. I blame lack of coffee. Thanks alot for the help!

7. July 9, 2021  

IP banned

Hey Warmane i need help pls unban for my ip but what a reason for ban for me Your IP Address (202.126.89.92) has been terminated due to Advertising i dont know

8. July 9, 2021  
    Hey Warmane i need help pls unban for my ip but what a reason for ban for me Your IP Address (202.126.89.92) has been terminated due to Advertising i dont know
    Why do you go into a post with the same issue and instead of reading the fixes and replies, you post the same issue like OP again?

9. July 9, 2021  
    i dont know how to fix i cant writh ticket

10. July 9, 2021  
    i dont know how to fix i cant writh ticket
    It's described what to do if you can't make a ticket aswell. All it requires from you is to read the post.

11. July 9, 2021  

If there happens to be third one who comes here...

If the option for a ban appeal doesn't shows for you, that more than likely means you landed on a banned IP. That happens a lot with people who try using VPNs, since those services often have been used repeatedly to break our rules and try to get around bans. So, while you personally didn't do anything to earn a ban directly, your account still tried to use banned means to log in - again, bans always have a reason. On this case you should send an email to [email protected] instead and, if that was really the case, your ban will be lifted. Do note that even if those might be dealt with faster, they are still checked, so being banned for something else and trying to send an email to claim you're on a banned IP isn't going to work - or leave you with a good image on serious appeals.

12. Juist happened to me -_- first day back just getting into the grind and BAM,
    edit: Protonvpn???

13. Juist happened to me -_- first day back just getting into the grind and BAM,
    edit: Protonvpn???
    Sorry, but i'd rather suggest for you to start using "ProtonBrain".
    You have freaking thread about it, mentioning and even citating how to deal with IP bans due to VPN, yet hoards of people keep coming to forum and tunnel-vision to post their UNIQUE ban that CERTANLY never happened before. While there is DETAILED GUIDE pinned at top of forum section with clear title to help you solve such thing.
    Why... Just why people have such urgent need to post same poop over and over again?