1. June 9, 2021  
    Thanks a lot :D
    I'll download it asap!
    Maybe it should also be uploaded as torrent (if not against any tos), it would be a great addition hands down
    I second this. This MEGA restriction thing is getting on my nerves...

2. @truekripp: tryed everything and the result is same, about belf (f) face. But the problem is only on one of the faces as I found out before and it's this one:

https://imgur.com/dZ9N0if

The above face, with Finternis HD character is correclty shown, with Leeviathan HD is like that:

https://imgur.com/iaZ57Ag

After clicking on create new character, selecting belf (f) and sliding every face available and going back to selection screen, it's either shown with blue textures, with messed up textures, or shown incorrectly:

https://imgur.com/itAoA6O

This is the wrong face. The right one that should be shown is this:

https://imgur.com/cMdAGFa

Pretty sure it's a bug in the Leviathan textures. I could report to him, but he seems to be inactive since time.
    Edited: June 11, 2021

3. Great work Man. I've tried to remaster the game on my own, but you found more mods than I did.
    Keep it up !

4. Hello there ! Amazing compilation, thanks a lot. I was wondering if there was a way to install the NPCs models without the mounts. Is that possible? Thanks!

5. Hello there ! Amazing compilation, thanks a lot. I was wondering if there was a way to install the NPCs models without the mounts. Is that possible? Thanks!
    Thank you for taking a look at my collection!
    Sadly, right now, the mounts & creatures are a single collection.
    The only way for this to happen, is if someone decides to change the MPQs that has been originally uploaded - or make new MPQ files with half of the models that the mounts & creature MPQs have.

This should require quite a bit of knowledge about MPQ editiing, so it's not something I'm capable of. It will require some good skills and quite a bit or work to make this happen. I don't see it happening in the near future. :)

6. Hi pals :) , thanks for sharing this amazing mod, it works and looks awesome, just out of curiosity, could we know the source of the texture modification? I know that the models are from retail, but I've never seen that textures !!, could it be from some 'alpha' version of the latest expansions, or has any fan elaborated it?

Health and Strength !!

7. All of the models are from the retail version of the game.
    They're textures and files that are implemented in the game. Some of them might not have been used in the game, yet. But they are part of the game files somewhere.

Hope this answers your question.

8. The reason your textures are messing about is because you're using several other MPQs that are not connected to this collection.
    The best way to fix it is by removing all non-related MPQs, then adding them one by one, to see which one of your own breaks the ones I have collected.

In other words, you have a few spots, where some of the MPQ files are breaking one another.
    It's most certainly because you have some in the folder, that didn't come from this page. :)

9. Ffa

Patch-L.MPQ - Character Selection Screen, Login Screen & HD Character Icons

I cant find link to Patch L

10. This has now been fixed. Thanks for your input.

11. Thanks for the prompt reply! Most likely, the patches I have clash with the ones you posted. I will perform a clean installation just to be sure everything will work fine.

Edit: everything works perfectly after performing a clean installation. The NPCs and mounts look great with the new models.
    Edited: June 16, 2021 Reason: clean install

12. Happy my advice was helpful to you! I hope you'll enjoy a much more polished game from now on!

13. The name of the zones does not appear!

Love it! But I have a problem, and it is that it does not show me the name of the zones, anywhere, either in the mini map or the friends list. If someone has the same problem I would like you to help me, thank you very much!

14. Nobody told me LAA required you to change molten folder's read-only bit.

Is that why I am still crashing in fps when I look at any some bosses? I'll try fixing that and report back if not.

But if so.. THANK YOU... playing here for 9 years, 6 on this machine, and never noticed any issues until the past year when I got the hardware cursor bug, and now fps dropping to like 8 on pp.

edit: i wonder if my ram itself is going bad...
    Edited: June 20, 2021

15. Love it! But I have a problem, and it is that it does not show me the name of the zones, anywhere, either in the mini map or the friends list. If someone has the same problem I would like you to help me, thank you very much!
    Hello. Please remove Dungeon Maps patch and download from original thread (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=424250)

First ... 4567816 ... Last