1. Don't trust any links shared from my old discord account. It's not present in the warmane unofficial, but some might still have DMs open with it.
    ... Eyeroll.

2. I found some VERY old screenshots of back in the day and the Sargeras darma between me and caylara. Was a good laugh rereading it all.

3. I can't think of anything pointless about my life, but everyone has their own quirks and habits that may seem pointless to others. For example, I enjoy spending time alone in my room listening to music or reading, even if I don't have anything specific planned. To some people, that might seem like a waste of time, but it's something that makes me happy and relaxes me.

4. Knowing the server probably won't exist forever, yet I still chose to spend my precious free time on the grinding process in the game.

Roaming around Azeroth while I have nothing to do... sounds pretty pointless too imo.

... I need to get a life.

5. Knowing the server probably won't exist forever, yet I still chose to spend my precious free time on the grinding process in the game.

Roaming around Azeroth while I have nothing to do... sounds pretty pointless too imo.

... I need to get a life.
    This is why I play retail, I know for as long as Blizz keep churning out new stuff I'll be there but also that I've not lost anything if I do leave.

In other news, I got contacted to update some stuff in on of my cataclysm guides I wrote 9 years ago, and it was a nice nostalgia trip, I still always miss Cata and now I have to be patient for the Classic Cata realms to happen on retail (with how they are going atm, it might only be a few more years).

6. I got dragged to play OW, send help.

7. May 5, 2022  
    Don't trust any links shared from my old discord account. It's not present in the warmane unofficial, but some might still have DMs open with it.
    :-? :-w It will , it will xD :P

8. May 6, 2022  

9. May 10, 2022  
    When I go to the toilet I try to screech like a doplhine at the same time the chorizzo touches the water.

Ill see myself out.

10. May 25, 2022  
    I love when I see friends complain on the internet about the weather/temperature, because I can always one-up them.

11. May 25, 2022  
    I doubt you could beat me on that. There is no set temp where I live. Forecasts rarely get one right, to the point they usually write:
    Sunny day with occasional rain tempest at the end of the day (or inverse: rainy day with clear skies at night).

Rain come and goes here as it pleases. One day it can reach 35ºCelsius during day and go down to 20ºC during night or vice versa with 22ºC at day and 29ºC at night.

The only thing we never get here is snow. (Thankfully or I'd die frozen).

12. June 9, 2022  

13. June 9, 2022  
    Come to Minnesota, I'll not only show you what's snow during 7 months of winter, but also sub 30 Celsius.

Kinda fun, if you want to die and experience FedEx/USPS utilizing bears for mail delivery.