1. Frostmourne to Icecrown migration

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new to the game, I did try to play many years ago on Deathwing but that wasn't much bcs i was forced by friends to play something I didn't like.
    When I heard of Frostmourne, and Warmane being back I came back and I really like the game now.

My question is about the Frostmourne to Icecrown character migration, I can't find any info about these questions, hope you can help me:
    -Does the migration happen manually or automatically?
    (if manually) -Where does the migration happen, where do you do it, is it in the game or here on the Warmane website?
    -Do we get to keep the items on our characters?
    -Do we get to keep the gold on our character?
    -Do we get to keep the items in our bags?
    -Do we get to keep the items in our personal bank?
    -Do we get to keep the items in our guild bank if we are the owner of a guild and bank?

Hope you can help me out :)

2. The transfer, for eligible characters, is done manually, on the website, using the "Realm Transfer" service.

You keep items, gear, etc., but your gold should be cut in half on transferring, in accordance with the "gold squish" (Frostmourne wasn't affected by it, so it won't be any sort of double-dipping).

Everything related to Guilds and Arena teams is gone.

3. The migration occurs manually, you have to start it from the website https://www.warmane.com/account/services

You keep everything that belongs to your character. This means stuff related to guilds is lost. You have to empty the guild bank and put everything in your bags or bank if you want to keep it.

4. Thank you very much for the replies and info! :D

5. "Realm Transfer"

The transfer, for eligible characters, is done manually, on the website, using the "Realm Transfer" service.

You keep items, gear, etc., but your gold should be cut in half on transferring, in accordance with the "gold squish" (Frostmourne wasn't affected by it, so it won't be any sort of double-dipping).

Everything related to Guilds and Arena teams is gone.
    Its no option "Realm Transfer" in service menu

6. You can't transfer yet, you have to wait until the season ends in a few weeks.

7. Is the minimum level eligible for transfer still level 15?

8. You can't transfer yet, you have to wait until the season ends in a few weeks.
    Thank you for information

9. Hello @Obnoxious, what about arena points. You mentioned "Everything related to Guilds and Arena teams is gone." does that refer to points as well?

10. Arena points do not belong to your team, they belong to your character.

11. Is the minimum level eligible for transfer still level 15?
    it has always been lvl 10; I guess it will be the same.

12. it has always been lvl 10; I guess it will be the same.
    Ah even better. I thought I read 15 somewhere but was likely mistaken. :)

13. How do I manually transfer the TOON ?

14. There is NO selection yet ? Will appear later ?

15. Is the transfer free on the end of the season?

123 Last