1. I have just updated a few titles upon looking at this topic. Whoever is active for over 10 years and want the Forum Veteran title, just tell and I shall change it. I might consider a specific title for Molten era, players.

2. I might consider a specific title for Molten era, players.
    Like.. Fossils?

3. You people who have been around for 10+ years are absolute legends. I miss the old days when the forums were full of shenanigans, most people aren't around anymore though
    I joined november 26th 2010, almost a year late :(. WoW was the first game I started playing once I finally got a decent internet

4. Yes. Precisely. There are teenagers in high school now that were born after Molten was created.

5. So we are the fossils? i think fossil title suit me better.
    Edited: April 19, 2023

6. May 7, 2023  
    You people who have been around for 10+ years are absolute legends. I miss the old days when the forums were full of shenanigans, most people aren't around anymore though
    I joined november 26th 2010, almost a year late :(. WoW was the first game I started playing once I finally got a decent internet
    Good times.

7. May 7, 2023  
    I have just updated a few titles upon looking at this topic. Whoever is active for over 10 years and want the Forum Veteran title, just tell and I shall change it. I might consider a specific title for Molten era, players.
    I'm interested in seeing ideas for the 'specific title'.

8. May 8, 2023  
    I have just updated a few titles upon looking at this topic. Whoever is active for over 10 years and want the Forum Veteran title, just tell and I shall change it.
    Aww and I was working hard for mine because I allways wanted my posts to have something to say then just spamming posts.

Anyway: Joined December 15, 2009 here.https://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Disktrasa
    Earliest I seen was Kaer himself at December 4, 2009. https://forum.warmane.com/member.php?u=2

I found 1 Threat that survived the "Moltdown" the old "Picture Thread" that kaer made same day as he registered also on December 4, 2009. Scrolling through the earliest posts there not many that are still members.
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=41

Not many of ous 2009 (ers) left, let alone active once.
    I remember the player boom of 2010 when word got out that this was the server to play on, after players tested it out properly, where our first realm Neltharion got filled so fast the queues was like 3-4 (I even sat for 6-7 hours one time) hours to get in and it was still pushing boundries on what hardware was capable of, was it like 1,5 or 2k players? then it didnt take long until we got another realm and improving player cap on them, merging 2 realms with 3k limit to a new 6k player limit realm etc. Funny how it's now 12K players and it went from "Gotta play on the most populated realm!" to "It's TOO MUCH Players no more!!!"
    Edited: May 8, 2023

9. May 8, 2023  
    Account status: In good standing
    Donation rank: Exalted
    Activity rank: Legate
    Community rank: Patriot

I had another account which got banned years ago couse i learned not to trust people in a hard way.
    Nice to see old people still on but i'm active only an hour max a day or less couse got family now so things change over 13 years

10. May 8, 2023  

Still going strong everyday for a variety of hours each day, might have a slight addiction

11. May 9, 2023  

Still going strong everyday for a variety of hours each day, might have a slight addiction
    Aw yeah, March 2010 over here too. I too, am addicted after all this time.

12. May 9, 2023  
    Ehh. Lost my original account, but Jan 1st 2010 is still old enough I suppose.

Also, hello to all the people I've annoyed over the years! <3
    Edited: May 9, 2023

13. May 9, 2023  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

First 1234 Last