1. May 24, 2023  
    You know you are using logic and facts to reason with Warmane population right? That never goes well. These same people who say Vanilla is easy have never stepped into heroic ICC, let alone hardmode Ulduar.

Hell, they supposedly want a "harder" game than Vanilla, and then proceed to wish for fresh Frostmourne, whose main raid that people play the most is...

WOTLK NAXX.

That's right, the easiest raid ever made which makes Vanilla raids look like Mythic Kil'Jaeden.
    If you think vanilla raiding is harder that Frostmourne Ulduar, it is because you haven't played either.
    Also, if you think for like 60 seconds you will realize that the reason there are waaay more high xp servers than 1x is because people want the high xp rate.

2. May 24, 2023  
    There are plenty of x5-10-20 realms, and one x1.
    Another proof that x1 population is the loud minority :)

3. May 24, 2023  
    Why getting a new X7 server ? .... so you can run the same instance over and over again ...i was a lord player but i hated the hardcore stuff , specially that you are playing pvp vs blackrock and icecrown .... Personally i love the idea of x1 , and X1.5 for a donation. X7 is just making no sense on a progressive server. So many zone and instance you can skip ... and again ... leveling on 3.3.5 is quite fast

4. May 24, 2023  
    I'm only up for PVP server myself, you must be able to give out some information by now?
    Can I ask why you would only play a PvP server? Is ganking lowbies that much fun for you that you would refuse to play any other way? I enjoyed all the PvP in stranglethorn vale and around tarren mill a lot, but it could be refined to be better than "kill anyone".. Level brackets for PvP would be the best fix for this, but I'm not sure if that can even be implemented or not..

Either way, I'm all about PvP when it's mostly fair and parties are interested. But it takes a special kind of stupid to enjoy ganking players that are too low to fight back and/or want to enjoy questing without constantly being sidetracked by long runs from the graveyard. Not everyone has the time to deal with that constant ganking, and people will definitely leave over it.

With that said, don't you think something in between fully-open PvP and no PvP would be better, like limits to what levels you can hit? Something like 5 levels up or down from your current level.. Maybe even 9, to keep with the PvP brackets for BGs would be better than nothing, in my opinion.

5. May 25, 2023  
    I prefer pvp server as well , and its just the thrill of it. Even on pvp i sometime help the other faction. So it s not just PVP to kill all the lowbie.

6. May 25, 2023  
    I'm still surprised they didn't start s4 of frostmourne, especially if we have to wait till new years for this server. Everyone was hyped about s4 and guilds were already setting up which classes/roles will each player go for, and just to stop it totally seems really weird. Unless this is financial issue, It's really big mistake not to go for s4 frostmourne...

7. May 25, 2023  
    If they were doing XP x7, they should just make everyone start at level 60 then , and upgrade EVERY instance for lv 60, gear and mobs .... because at x7, in classic at 3.3.5 what the point to have low level instance .... you gonna do 1 run of deadmine , you enter level 15 , you get out around level 22...

8. May 25, 2023  
    There really is a loud minority that wants to gank lowbies for hours and hours..

9. May 25, 2023  
    There really is a loud minority that wants to gank lowbies for hours and hours..
    for most of us pvp enjoyers its not about camping lowbies

its about killing someone of equal level and making them call a friend cause they cannot beat you, then killing both of them. its simply fun to wpvp as an extra during questing and everyone should get to enjoy it. (except those wotlk heirloom chuds and lowbie gankers)

10. May 25, 2023  
    when is gonna start the new realm?

11. May 25, 2023  
    Why getting a new X7 server ? .... so you can run the same instance over and over again ...i was a lord player but i hated the hardcore stuff , specially that you are playing pvp vs blackrock and icecrown .... Personally i love the idea of x1 , and X1.5 for a donation. X7 is just making no sense on a progressive server. So many zone and instance you can skip ... and again ... leveling on 3.3.5 is quite fast
    Why ? Because many people doesn't want a garbage x1 in 2023. Nobody said x7, it could be x3.
    Many people are interested by HL Vanilla dungeons and raids, not lvling 2023

12. May 25, 2023  
    everyone complaining about exp rates. only 1 or 2 others mentioned lower drop rates / higher difficulty (open world & instanced) which IMO will make it much more fun than both low or high exp rates.

personally I think leveling and exploring is the 'main game' of vanilla, and most expansions. anything at max level is filler until a new expansion is released.
    on a non-progression server/realm. max level content becomes main game.
    as this will be a progression server and not bound to 1 expansion. any exp rate lower than x3 will be good. higher than x3 will just make it another BIS race.

either way. im happy bc new server to play around on

13. May 25, 2023  
    personally I think leveling and exploring is the 'main game' of vanilla, and most expansions.
    Exploring? We all know Vanilla by heart, and this is probably why you have 12000 people on Icecrown and 1000 on the x1 server here. In 2023 nobody wants to XP, this is boring and with no point anymore.

End game, and run after gear is more thrilling / appealing.

The only thing that make leveling attractive is HC. This is the only new sparkle in this last few months.

Everybody talk about x7, but why not x2 or 3 max?

14. May 25, 2023  
    That why i said , if nobody want to level , they should just remake ALL dungeons to level 60. Because to have 95% of all dungeon that are useless is a huge lack of opportunities.

Wouldnt be really hard to chance the Stats of mobs and redo the item.

15. May 25, 2023  
    Exploring? We all know Vanilla by heart, and this is probably why you have 12000 people on Icecrown and 1000 on the x1 server here. In 2023 nobody wants to XP, this is boring and with no point anymore.

End game, and run after gear is more thrilling / appealing.

The only thing that make leveling attractive is HC. This is the only new sparkle in this last few months.

Everybody talk about x7, but why not x2 or 3 max?
    I call bu***hit.

95% of the playerbase gets lost in classic dungeons lvl 20+. Not to mention they barely know quests from 10 zones, cause it never took them more to hit 58 on 7x realms. Classic leveling is gonna be heavily nerfed due to 3.3.5a client anyways, so no reason to increase xp rates. Or do you really wanna hit MC day 1 and go afk for the rest of the week?

First ... 37454647484957 ... Last