1. 1 Week Ago  
    Hi, amazing UI. Im sucessfully install it, everything is fine but i have a problem with DBM. Its looks terrible, can u please also add DBM profile for import at topic? Ty. Your discord link doesnt work.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Hi, amazing UI. Im sucessfully install it, everything is fine but i have a problem with DBM. Its looks terrible, can u please also add DBM profile for import at topic? Ty. Your discord link doesnt work.
    You forgot to follow step 2. Get those files in your SavedVariables folder and it'll look like mine.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Awesome job with this complete overhaul! I'm having some issues with step 4:

ElvUI/Enhanced/Blizz UI Improvements/Character Frame - Enable all three options and their backgorunds
    ElvUI/Enhanced/Blizz UI Imrpovements/Minimap - Enable Minimap Button Grabber
    ElvUI/Enhanced/Blizz UI Imrpovements/Interrupt Tracker - Enable
    ElvUI/Enhanced/Blizz UI Imrpovements/Lose Control - Enable

I don't have the 'Character Frame', 'Minimap', 'Interrupt Tracker', and 'Lose Control' under the Blizz UI Improvements. I do however see them under ElvUI/Enhanced/. Am I supposed to do those changes there instead?

Also in the SharedMedia, it doesn't seem to contain the fonts: Gotham Narrow Ultra, AvantGrade. Were they removed?
    They changed where some of the options are, but they're in the other tabs. Instead of minimap being inside of Blizz UI Improvements, it has a separate tab. Easy enough to find and change.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Because version 3.2.3 ports only in parts, and not all at once. Need to make wa for version 4.0
    I'm not doing that.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    The icons in the action bar are cropped, how do I change that?
    A design decision made by Nethanos, the person who made the ElvUI side of the project. This is not cannon and I don't know why he did it. I don't know how to change it either. Sorry.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Im follow step 2. btw its looks like broke. Im already fix it. Just change scale to 0.8 in ElvUi.

First ... 567