1. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Can someone from Warmane team focus for a moment and answer a simple question.

After war effort is finished and 5 days pass, is 10 hour event going to be there or can people enter AQ40 immediately?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hi anyone know how many soakers need for 25man version of Princes Huruan ? thanks

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    When do phase 5 recipes/patterns/plans become available? After the gates open or after the war effort is complete?
    I'd imagine on June 29th when phase 5 comes out

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I'd imagine on June 29th when phase 5 comes out
    ye sorry, i am talking retail phase 5, which is AQ war effort start, and here i guess its phase 4 on warmane

5. 1 Week Ago  
    lemme tell you, saturday 18th of may, 15:00 p.m. ST. - there you go.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    lemme tell you, saturday 18th of may, 15:00 p.m. ST. - there you go.
    which would be incorrect as the formula should have been available with the war effort already and not after completion.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    which would be incorrect as the formula should have been available with the war effort already and not after completion.
    This is incorrect. The NR patterns and enchants come out later.
    Edited: 1 Week Ago Reason: misspoke

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Both factions are at 100% , but there is no movement yet to be seen. Any info on this ?

9. 1 Week Ago  
    Can we get a server restart please?
    I want Field Duty quests and Greater Firepower Elixir. TY

10. 1 Week Ago  
    Can we get a server restart please?
    The server is already dying why would you do this again? xd

11. 1 Week Ago  
    Restart = Reboot
    Reset = Erase and reset from the beginning.

Also can we get any official info... whats next? When does the 5 days travel time start? When can we expect AQ opening.
    When can we start grinding for Rockfury Bracers, when does the Greater Firepower recipe start dropping?

we hanging here
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

12. 1 Week Ago  
    Yeah, give us the AQ patterns, recipes and so on, so we can get NR gear/consumes made by the time AQ gate is open.

13. 1 Week Ago  
    Yeah, give us the AQ patterns, recipes and so on, so we can get NR gear/consumes made by the time AQ gate is open.
    No NR gear before Naxx patch mate.

14. 1 Week Ago  
    No NR gear before Naxx patch mate.
    I mean we've had Transmute Heart of Fire into Elemental fire since phase 1. It was supposed to come out in phase 5. Only Warmane knows when NR gear will be available.

15. 1 Week Ago  
    silithus is supposed to be empty until the AQ patches, T0.5 is not supposed ot be out since launch, Lights hope chappel is suppose to be empty until nax patches. Dont be surprised if the recipes are not realesed on the right time

First 123 Last