1. 1 Week Ago  

Opening of AQ raids - important

As War Effort is almost done, in name of the players and raiders of Onyxia I would like to ask for a aprox. date of raids release. As it turns out we have no information whatsoever about the raids release wich everyone has been waiting for for weeks now.. Something like "Raids will open as blizzlike after 5 day RP walk and 10h war" or "Raids will open as soon as war effort from both factions is 100%" (please don't do this.. do not open out of nowhere without any info, I assure you playerbase will fall even more and no one wants that)
    Please Warmane do this raid opening right and tell us a date or a aprox date we can expect for it.
    Looking foward for AQ!

2. 1 Week Ago  

3. 1 Week Ago  
    I agree with what you're saying but I am also pretty sure AQ is not ready for release. According to bug tracker it's being heavily worked on and tested as we speak. There are lots of bugs.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    I agree with what you're saying but I am also pretty sure AQ is not ready for release. According to bug tracker it's being heavily worked on and tested as we speak. There are lots of bugs.
    My guess is 5 days RP walk + 10h event, which is gonna be timed on either new ID or next Saturday 3pm ST. Tho i would really love to know it for sure, would suck if people miss on the 10h event just because its unknown what happens with the RP walk...

5. 1 Week Ago  
    As War Effort is almost done, in name of the players and raiders of Onyxia I would like to ask for a aprox. date of raids release. As it turns out we have no information whatsoever about the raids release wich everyone has been waiting for for weeks now.. Something like "Raids will open as blizzlike after 5 day RP walk and 10h war" or "Raids will open as soon as war effort from both factions is 100%" (please don't do this.. do not open out of nowhere without any info, I assure you playerbase will fall even more and no one wants that)
    Please Warmane do this raid opening right and tell us a date or a aprox date we can expect for it.
    Looking foward for AQ!
    I don't know how everyone hasn't keyed in that they committed to the 5 day RP and 10 hour war at this point. There won't be an exact day or time AQ opens until the War Effort is done. There was never a set date on the original vanilla. **** the server could meme this right now and never open it. So, when it hits 100% on both sides, theres your timer. Quit asking for it. Just as bad as the people going "TbC wHeN?!?"
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Horrible communication regarding AQ changed peak hour online from 10.000 to 5.000, keep it up boys.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    I don't know how everyone hasn't keyed in that they committed to the 5 day RP and 10 hour war at this point. There won't be an exact day or time AQ opens until the War Effort is done. There was never a set date on the original vanilla. **** the server could meme this right now and never open it. So, when it hits 100% on both sides, theres your timer. Quit asking for it. Just as bad as the people going "TbC wHeN?!?"
    And how do you know if there will be a 5 day RP? Nobody would question the RP if the forum mods haven't posted confusing and contradicting info all over the forum.

8. 1 Week Ago  
    And how do you know if there will be a 5 day RP? Nobody would question the RP if the forum mods haven't posted confusing and contradicting info all over the forum.
    I don't know that there will. I just highly expect it since they had us follow the War Effort to its completion. They told us this was a progression server, we should treat it as such.

However, I do agree with you on the communication. It hasn't been the best I have seen.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    If you finish it tomorrow, then after 5 days the raids would be open.

10. 1 Week Ago  
    With a set time or is the event gonna be there?
    Thanks for atleast clarifying one of the many questions :)

11. 1 Week Ago  
    Everything is as it would normally be. It's just a countdown timer after you finish.

12. 1 Week Ago  
    what about all the other things that should be available already but arent?
    e.g. alchemy recipe for greater firepower should be available once AQ "patch" = war effort started but it isnt available yet

13. 1 Week Ago  

14. 1 Week Ago  
    what about all the other things that should be available already but arent?
    e.g. alchemy recipe for greater firepower should be available once AQ "patch" = war effort started but it isnt available yet
    For such things you should make a bug report.

15. 1 Week Ago  
    When do phase 5 recipes/patterns/plans become available? After the gates open or after the war effort is complete?

123 Last