1. 3 Weeks Ago  
    As I remember only Sandstalker patterns (mail - LW) will be available with AQ release. Rest is coming later.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I hope the 5 day walk to Silithus and the 10h war event will start really soon! I know it's already well known that AQ was heavy bugged, so a timely release was not possible. But the time is running and which each day, your stated release of Naxx comes closer.

So I think it's worth take into consideration to delay the release of Naxx. Otherwise there will be only around 4 weeks until Naxx will be open, which would be a very short period of time to the next Phase.

For comparison: We are now able to raid BWL for nearly 4 months now.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    So is there anyone from the staff team that can confirm that the RP started or did not start? Would be really nice to have some communication on what that timer is.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    So is there anyone from the staff team that can confirm that the RP started or did not start? Would be really nice to have some communication on what that timer is.
    Communication would be cool +1

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    So what does this message on login screen mean kekw can u just say when the raid opens so we can prepare stuff and not doing math all the time.

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Also this is wrong, doesnt match with the login screen. Just give us concrete info when the raid opens.

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Everyone,

According to the login screen, the War starts on May 18th at 10:00AM server time. Still don't quite get how it is 2 days behind, but we won't get answers on that.

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Well, that means raids are out 8pm ST. At least we know something now

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    "The assault on Ahn'Qiraj will begin on May 18th at 10:00."

For the avoidance of any doubt, it would be good to get clarification on whether this signals the start of the Ten Hour War, or the actual opening of the raids. Could kinda be taken to mean either.

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    "The assault on Ahn'Qiraj will begin on May 18th at 10:00."

For the avoidance of any doubt, it would be good to get clarification on whether this signals the start of the Ten Hour War, or the actual opening of the raids. Could kinda be taken to mean either.
    You have a HUGE point here. For many reasons.

11. 3 Weeks Ago  
    oddly enough, it wasnt 5 days after 100%. not to mention the extremely ambiguous nature of the character selection news. we dont know if the raid releases at that hour or the 10hour war. like legit can you please communicate this is getting worse every year

12. 3 Weeks Ago  
    oddly enough, it wasnt 5 days after 100%. not to mention the extremely ambiguous nature of the character selection news. we dont know if the raid releases at that hour or the 10hour war. like legit can you please communicate this is getting worse every year
    The date on the main screen is the 5 days after server restart once both factions reached 100%. The raids will be out at 8pm ST, after the 10 hours war.
    I agree that communication on this event wasn't the best, but can we stop crying about having to do basic math/read the timeline of the event on the wiki? It was already stated that the event will play out vanilla-like and we know exactly what's coming, unlike players back in the days.

13. 3 Weeks Ago  
    The date on the main screen is the 5 days after server restart once both factions reached 100%. The raids will be out at 8pm ST, after the 10 hours war.
    I agree that communication on this event wasn't the best, but can we stop crying about having to do basic math/read the timeline of the event on the wiki? It was already stated that the event will play out vanilla-like and we know exactly what's coming, unlike players back in the days.
    I think most have the right to complain. Both reached 100% Saturday evening for NA. It should have started at that point. Not today.

First 123