1. Wtf that doesn't even look like a wolf.
    All that matters is the inside. And he is blind in one eye and a different color than fox. You cna only have so much detail with the n64

2. There will always be good EDM. You just have to look a little harder.

Koven
    Seven Lions
    Excision
    Blackmill (if he ever starts making music again)
    Above & Beyond is still really good. Especially they're live acoustic concert is amazing.
    Haywyre

And I can keep going. But I'm not a big Trance fan. I used to listen to ASOT all the time but I kind of just lost interest. Trance became boring. And I unfortunately never cared to look for a undiscovered Trance artist that could potentially bring back Trance to where it used to be.
    I've heard a couple good remixes by Seven Lions but the others listed besides A&B (of course) I didn't care for. Some of the ones you listed are *Step artists and true Trance fans don't care for that crap!! You said you're not a big Trance fan so its understandable. I stopped listening to ASOT a while back also, now I prefer places like Ori Uplift on Soundcloud, or PARADISE on Youtube. Pedro Del Mar / DJ Shah put out weekly mixes called Mellomania which are awesome. FSOE (Aly & Fila) has some good stuff sometimes. Everything my favorite session singer, Christina Novelli, has been on for the past 2 or so years has been great. You can find some good releases on di.fm/vocaltrance also but I usually listen to the 'classic' channel. AH.fm used to play a lot of Vocal now they're switching back to just straight up Trance like Van Dyk style, or House (ugh). The A&B acoustic was great, really showed their talent -- especially Satellite / Stealing Time, I remember when A&B posted it on their Facebook I listened to the whole thing and enjoyed it. Gareth Emery's latest album was pretty nice but I did not care for A&B's new one, a lot of their fanbase didn't. Its very...different. Markus Schulz or ATB need to put out a new album. I've seen M.S. in NJ and went to some venues all across the US, including your state. If I still lived in Florida I'd be in heaven..too many people take it for granted. Vocal Trance is still going strong you just have to look in the right places and Vocal to me will always be the best! :D Even if eventually I'll have to be listening to oldies.

3. on the internet, everyone is offended by something. You can't write a sentence without offending some random sod

4. I've heard a couple good remixes by Seven Lions but the others listed besides A&B (of course) I didn't care for. Some of the ones you listed are *Step artists and true Trance fans don't care for that crap!!
    Trance fans listen to Tiesto and that's crap lel

5. Alot of ppl pretend to be what they arent that way
    I'm actually a lesbian.

6. I have returned once more. Maybe for a better start? >.>

7. I have returned once more. Maybe for a better start? >.>
    i beeleev

8. I wake up at 3 every morning to go to work :P

9. I wake up at 3 every morning to go to work :P
    If it helps, i understand your pain

10. sad truth

Spoiler: Show
    Painfully true sad truth