1. Wish I could see Mboxers from both sides in order to have a fair share of winnings on both Horde any Ally so everyone could be happy.
    Wish you would cry less.

Both factions have multiboxers. One side has the better ones, the other side has the weaker ones and that's it. It's time to come to terms with it. And unfortunately on our server Alliance has more pvp players. That's how it is. If you want pvp, go to alliance. If you want pve, play in horde .Always been like that. Just accept it. there is no need to write such posts on the forum

2. What a humiliating post for the horde. When the horde had 10-15 multiboxers in each WG, no one from the alliance complained. Nobody wrote such posts. And when the alliance has several multiboxers, suddenly the entire horde is pissed off.

3. Well let me tell you this. If tables were turned and the Alliance would have been ganked in Wpvp and defeataed 9/10 matches on WSG you would be also pissed off. But as I said, if you're fine with staying on the winning side cause it's easier for you to log in and play without putting some real effort then stay quiet and don't come here with this attitude of "let me tell you something". Apparently when Horde had the winnings someone changed that but why? Alliance players pay more for their gear I suppose, less skill for the blues, just pressings 2/3 keys and think they're better.
    Edited: November 20, 2023

4. "What a humiliating post for the horde. When the horde had 10-15 multiboxers in each WG, no one from the alliance complained. Nobody wrote such posts. And when the alliance has several multiboxers, suddenly the entire horde is pissed off."

They did not do so since they still had the advantage sure. I don't ask for a faction's dominance, I ask for balance.

5. And what do you suggest? The root of the problem is in the Faction activity. Anything that doesn't involve Horde simply going there fight more, with their best PvPers in the best gear, will just be giving them special treatment to make up for the fact they are lacking. Is that how you want to "win"? With buffs on one side and handicaps on the other?

This is a section for suggestions, not to complain. "I suggest you find a solution" isn't a suggestion. Limiting multiboxers is a moot point that was already addressed. NPCs will either be pointless or too strong, there's no real balance in that. Buffs to make up for a Faction not being present (not the ones that happen when one faction is holding ownership for a long time, which exist to help an active faction on the losing side make a comeback) would be pretty pathetic - even more so when making comments about Alliance lacking skill. If you have a magical formula to make Horde play there and put up a serious fight with this supposed superior skill, which won't involve bribing the unwilling, we're all ears.

6. This I have suggested limiting or removing the Mboxers. Allows only the skills of the player itself to decide the winning.

7. Then that has already been covered. There's currently no intention to impose further limitations on multiboxers beyond the five simultaneous connections. Multiboxing isn't in any way limited or restricted to Alliance, so the Horde is free to come up with their own multiboxers to counter those or use their superior skills to beat the multiboxers with organized groups. Of course, either of those requires the faction to be active there, which is the real problem, not multiboxers.

If there's nothing else I'll lock this thread next time I check it.

First 12