1. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I see a lot of debate on the forum about how x3 is too much and x1 is ideal for vanilla.
    You know, there is a good phrase: “You can’t please everyone.” Therefore, I think that the developers did the right thing by setting a maximum of x3 and with the ability to choose to play at those rates - as you want.
    As a player who spent a lot of time on the official server, I chose to play on x1. But at the same time, I don’t scold anyone at what rate to play. This is an individual choice of each person, there is no need to force others to play at the same rates at which you want.

I apologize for any errors in the text, I wrote through a translator

2. 1 Week Ago  
    I'm wondering if Onyxia's progression will stop at WaLK or will there be other DLCs?

3. 6 Days Ago  

4. 3 Days Ago  
    I’m completely new to wow. is this server also only for new players.
    Am I on the right place for a noobie road.
    Also started as a Paladin.

5. 3 Days Ago  
    I wouldn't say it's exactly newbie friendly. It's progression realm with shorter phase times. The server has heavy emphasis on gearing up before next phase begins, and that's often done through raiding.

I'd say start with Icecrown, set your XP rate to x3 so you'll have better level:gear ratio at the beginning making things bit easier. You'll level at decent pace, and you get to explore more than with higher rate.

Player adjustable experience rate

6. 3 Days Ago  

7. 1 Day Ago  
    Hello, any idea on when we are going to be able to get BWL items on shop? Ty

8. 1 Day Ago  
    Hello, any idea on when we are going to be able to get BWL items on shop? Ty
    Some feedback in that area would be much appriciated!

First ... 1353616263