1. Just assume it will be coming back up at the same time, or around the same time as Lordaeron (around the 25th). Keep collecting points till then. Stop asking if certain items will be available. They will be, but not right away. And just be happy that there is a free activity/point system for your doing nothing other than showing your support of the server by being a part of it. You did nothing but show up and half the kids here have twisted panties over it. Warmane, you're all doing a great job. Can't wait to beef up some of my alts when the market is back.

2. No bags? Pls bags ,my characters starter gear depends mostly on the 20 slot bags ,I need a lot of inventory space ,and I'm sure I'm not the only one
    Go fishing! Seriously I made a noob and got to the shore, fished for 2 days and auctioned what I caught from the boxes and made 3k in 2 days. Got 20 slot bags and some decent gear. Go to RATCHET for horde or DARKSHORE for ally and fish boxes from floating debris. Why wait for points you could already have the bags and use your points for other things.

3. Go fishing! Seriously I made a noob and got to the shore, fished for 2 days and auctioned what I caught from the boxes and made 3k in 2 days. Got 20 slot bags and some decent gear. Go to RATCHET for horde or DARKSHORE for ally and fish boxes from floating debris. Why wait for points you could already have the bags and use your points for other things.
    You forget man, most of who we are dealing with are impatient kids that don't want it now or tomorrow but yesterday :)

4. You forget man, most of who we are dealing with are impatient kids that don't want it now or tomorrow but yesterday :)
    ahhh too true! The "Instant Gratification Generation"

5. So, no more Artifact weapons and armors, am I correct?

6. This is now a Lordaeron hype thread.

7. I love the fact that they removed mounts, this is thrilling and will make them worth farming.

8. I love the fact that they removed mounts, this is thrilling and will make them worth farming.
    Oh yeah it's great , especially when in Utgarde pinnacle the boss that drops the mount is bugged and with no mounts in the VP , there is no way you can get that mount ...

9. Oh yeah it's great , especially when in Utgarde pinnacle the boss that drops the mount is bugged and with no mounts in the VP , there is no way you can get that mount ...
    I have seen Utgarde mount drop only once a few months before it got bugged. I think some mount drops work but their they are extremely low.

10. I love the fact that they removed mounts, this is thrilling and will make them worth farming.
    Oh yeah it's great , especially when in Utgarde pinnacle the boss that drops the mount is bugged and with no mounts in the VP , there is no way you can get that mount ...
    I have seen Utgarde mount drop only once a few months before it got bugged. I think some mount drops work but their they are extremely low.
    That is not the only mount drop that is bugged.
    There is a ton of them, so removing the mounts would be really bad.
    Same thing goes with vanity gear some of the tiers are completely unavailable due to boss fights bugs or patch removals such as tier 3.
    But as I heard mounts and vanity will be back at some point and they just want to release armor and weapons that are more "important" first.
    So we can still have some hope for those sweet sweet vanity and mounts.

11. I think some mount drops work but their they are extremely low.
    CoS "bonus" boss is working for some time and drops mount with 100% chance.

12. I love the fact that they removed mounts, this is thrilling and will make them worth farming.
    Much wolfus, such troll :P

All the pointless boring stuff ingame has strange rarity related & amount of time you wasted doing the same thing bragging rights. For things which are not rare due to their coin and (ex) point shop availibility there are no rarity related bragging rights anymore. all you get by farming it ingame is the "time wasted doing the same thing" bragging rights :]

First ... 10505859606162 Last