UPDATE 1
BE MINE ! - WORKS !
My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose - WORKS !
I Pitied The Fool - WORKS !

STARTS: February 5 - 12:01 AM
ENDS: February 18 - 11:59 PM

"Love is in the Air", is a seasonal event that takes place around Valentine's Day (around first week of February and lasts about 2 weeks). The first "Love is in the Air" event occurred in 2006, and was repeated each year since. To complete the meta-achievement and gain your title of ‘…the Lovefool’ you need to complete 12 of the event achievements.

for more informations about this event, visit Love is in the Air

here's the list of all working achievements:

1. Perma-Peddle - Obtain a permanent Peddlefeet pet by procuring a Truesilver Shafted Arrow. WORKS !
you can simply purchase the Truesilver Shafted Arrow pet with 40x Love Tokens.

2. Tough Love - Defeat the trio of Crown Chemical Co. apothecaries in Shadowfang Keep. WORKS !
much like Coren Direbrew for Brewfest. The bosses are in Shadowfang Keep :)

Apothecary Hummel <Crown Chemical Co.>

3. Charming - Create 12 Lovely Charm Bracelets. WORKS !

to obtain these, you need to have a Lovely Charm Collector's Kit ( obtainable from Kwee Q. Peddlefeet NPCs in major cities ) in your inventory, and go kill mobs that will grant you xp normally. You don't need to loot, the charms will automatically be placed in your bag if they drop.

Kwee Q. Peddlefeet

NOTE:

• if they don't drop anymore, just relog and farm again :)

i found the best place to farm these is in Icecrown

4. My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose - Obtain a Bouquet of Red or Ebon Roses during the Love is in the Air celebration. WORKS !
  • Bouquet of Ebon Roses

• Bouquet of Red Roses

ok. looks, like this achievement works too :). to get your Bouguet of Roses you will need to head to the following instances, and kill the boss:
Utgarde Keep – Prince Keleseth

5. Be Mine! - Eat the eight "Bag of Candies" heart candies listed below. WORKS !
all you have to do is to purchase a bag of candies using your Love Tokens. Each bag has 10 charges, and the contents are random – you need to eat each of the eight candies. have fun :)

6. I Pitied The Fool - Pity the Love Fool in the locations specified below. WORKS !
  • Wintergrasp

• Arathi Basin Blacksmith

• Naxxramas

• Battle Ring of Gurubashi Arena

• The Culling of Stratholme

easy. buy a Love Fool or two each from the event vendor, and head to the locations listed below. Drop a Love Fool, target it and do /pity :)

7.Shafted! - Shoot 10 players with the Silver Shafted Arrow. WORKS !

Simply. Target players and rightclick the Silver Shafted Arrow. Get this . Make sure the players dont have a pet out already! O.O
NOTE:

8.Sweet Tooth - Sample the Love is in the Air candies listed below. WORKS !

using your Love Tokens, purchase a Box of Chocolates from the event vendor and eat the contents. Each chocolate will actually provide a nice little buff :)

9.Fistful of Love - Use a Handful of Rose Petals on each of the race/class combinations listed below. WORKS !

• Gnome Warlock

• Human Death Knight

• Orc Shaman

• Undead Warrior

• Blood Elf Mage

• Dwarf Hunter

• Orc Death Knight

• Night Elf Priest

• Tauren Druid

• Troll Rogue

• Draenei Paladin

the easiest place to do this is in Dalaran, where Horde and Alliance run around together. thankfully, most of the combinations are fairly common, so you shouldn’t have too much trouble with this one :)

10.Nation of Adoration - Complete the Lovely Charm Bracelet daily quest for each Alliance/Horde capital. WORKS !
Simply. The Goblins asks you to present a Lovely Charm Bracelet to the leader of the city you are in. Get the quests from each Alliance/Horde capital ( Kwee Q. Peddlefeet )

here's the list of bugged achievements:

11. Lovely - Enjoy a Buttermilk Delight with someone in Dalaran at a Romantic Picnic during the Love is in the Air celebration. BUGGED !

12. Dangerous Love - Assist the Steamwheedle Cartel in stopping the sinister Crown Chemical Co. plot. BUGGED !

not TESTED YET:

13. Flirt With Disaster - Get completely smashed, put on your best perfume, throw a handful of rose petals on Sraaz and then kiss him. NOT TESTED !

14. The Rocket's Pink Glare - Shoot off 10 Love Rockets in 20 seconds or less. NOT TESTED !

LOVE TOKENS

The Love Tokens are rewards for completing the Love is in the Air daily quests. Although the items are easy to obtain, you will still need to remember to complete the daily quests each day if you need all of the achievements.

You can achieve 25x Love tokens a day. 5 tokens per daily or you can also turn in a Lovely Charm Bracelet to obtain a Love Token :)

What can you buy with Love Tokens

Bag of Heat Candies - 2 tokens
Box of Chocolates - 10 tokens
Handful of Rose Petals(1) - 2 tokens
Love Rocket (1) - 5 tokens
Silver Shafted Arrow (1) - 5 tokens
Truesilver Shafted Arrow - 40 tokens
Lovely Dress Box - 20 tokens (contains one of 4 lovely dresses)
Dinner Suit Box - 20 tokens (contains one of 3 dinner suits)
Romantic Picnic Basket - 10 tokens
Love Fool - 10 tokens

BIG LOVE ROCKET

The Big Love Rocket is a scaling mount available only as a very rare drop during the Love is in the Air event.

NOTE:
  • Similar to the The Horseman's Reins, this mount scales to your riding rank and locations where you use them.

• The mount is 310% fly speed.

• This mount awards the Feat of Strength Big Love Rocket.

Good luck with the event, and have fun! I will be updating the post soon!